Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Sabrent NVMe M.2 SSD to PCIe X16/X8/X4 Card with Aluminum Heat Sink (EC-PCIE)
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 3-9 days.
- Screws & screwdriver Included.
- SSD Bus interface: NVMe (not compatible with SATA M. 2 SSD).
- SSD form factor: M. 2 M-Key (Not compatible with B-Key SSD).
- PCI Express Physical interface: PCIe x16/x8/x4 slot. Logical Interface / PCIe Lanes: X4.
- Compatible Sizes: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280. NOTE: It will not fit the PCIe x1 slot.
The Sabrent (EC-PCIE) NVMe M. 2 SSD to PCIe X16/X8/X4 Card with aluminum heat sink is the perfect solution for faster transfer speeds!
Features: * Enjoy extremely fast transfer speeds via PCIe lanes.
* SSD Bus interface: NVMe (NOT compatible with SATA M. 2 SSD).
* SSD form factor: M. 2 M-Key (NOT compatible with B-Key SSD). *
PCI Express Physical interface: PCIe x16/x8/x4 slot. * Logical Interface /
PCIe Lanes: X4.
* Compatible Sizes: 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280.
NOTE: It will not fit the PCIe x1 slot. All necessary screws are included.
System requirements: A computer and BIOS (usually set to AHCI) compatible with NVMe SSD over PCIe lanes. Windows 7 with Microsoft's Hotfixes for NVMe SSD. Windows 8 and above. Linux. If after installation you get a yellow exclamation mark under the Device Manager, you may need to get an additional driver from your SSD's manufacturer.
Package contents: * NVMeM. 2 SSD To PCIe x16/x8/x4 Card (SSD is NOT included). * Heatsink with thermal pad. * Screws & Screwdriver Included.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by SABRENT Return Policy