Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SAMSUNG Black 18X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 18X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2M Cache IDE DVD Burner With LightScribe Technology - OEM
OUT OF STOCK.
- 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+RL
- 12X DVD-RAM
- 2MB Cache
The Samsung WriteMaster SH-S182M is a triple-format IDE drive which reads and burns DVD, dual-layer DVD, and CD format media, and features LightScribe technology. Dual-layer DVD's hold up to 8.5 GB of data, and are ideal for users who need to backup or share large amounts of data. LightScribe technology lets you burn custom artwork and labels in silkscreen quality, directly onto LightScribe disc blanks. The WriteMaster's 18X DVD writer takes about 6 minutes to write 4.7GB of data to a DVD±R disc.
A Weight Balancing System that reduces drive noise; Speed Adjustment technology which matches the media; Tilt Actuator Compensation to adjust for deformed writing surfaces; and Double Optimum Power Control, which balances the laser power on the sides of the disc for enhanced writing performance. WriteMaster makes backup and duplication of your vital data quick and economical.
- DVD Multi RecorderThe Samsung SH-S182M DVD burner enables users to burn any DVD+R/-R, DVD+RW/-RW or DVD-RAM disc and supports the dual-layer function allowing up to 8.5GB data to be burned and saved on a single dual-layer disc. Burn your own DVD/VCD movies or backup data with ease!
- 18X Ultra High Writing SpeedThe Samsung SH-S182M DVD burner delivers an ultra-high DVD+R/-R writing speed of 18X. The super fast burning speed enables users to write a whole DVD+R/-R disc in about six minutes!
- LightScribe TechnologySay goodbye to adhesive labels, paint or ink! With the innovative LightScribe technology, the Samsung SH-S182M DVD burner burns any image or text directly onto the surface of LightScribe-compatible CDs or DVDs to create your own publication-like disc collection.
- Industry-leading TechnologiesThe Samsung SH-S182M DVD burner is armed with an arsenal of industry-leading technologies such as Weight Balancing System (W.B.S), Buffer Underrun Free technology, Speed Adjustment Technology (S.A.T), Double O.P.C technology and Tilt Actuator Compensation (T.A.C) for smooth disc reading and enhanced writing reliability. Certified as Eco-product, the drive excludes environmentally-harmful materials to help preserve our environment.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy