Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 4550 DirectX 10.1 100252HDMI 512MB 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card
OUT OF STOCK.
- 512MB 64-Bit DDR3
- Core Clock 600 MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI
- 80 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
Sapphire takes aim at HTPC users with their low profile Radeon HD 4550 card. This card uses high-density aluminum fins to bring a totally silent solution to HTPC or general purpose computers that are required to run quietly but can also used for gaming.
This reasonably priced card has enthusiast class features like 80 stream processing units, 512MB of GDDR3 memory and an integral hardware video decoder. Clock speeds are 600MHz for the core and 800MHz for the memory. HDMI is delivered on the rear bracket together with DVI and VGA out.
Dual mode CrossFireX support allows two or more GPUs to be used together on a CrossFireX compatible motherboard for even higher graphics performance. Support for DirectX10.1 ensures the optimal performance and application compatibility with all DirectX10.1 applications and enables stunning 3D graphics and shading effects in the latest DirectX10.1 games.
- HDMI OutputThe Sapphire 100252HDMI Radeon HD 4550 features an HDMI output for connection to your high-definition video equipment. With the HDMI interface ensuring lossless transmission of high-quality HD video signals, play back HD contents on your computer and view them on your large HDTV set for more comfort.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10.1 SupportThe DirectX 10.1 GPU with full Shader Model 4.1 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- Enhanced Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic FilteringEnhanced anti-aliasing (AA) and anisotropic filtering (AF) smooth jagged edges and create striking graphics with unparalleled realism so you can max out the settings of the most demanding next-generation games.
- PCI Express 2.0 InterfaceThe PCI Express 2.0 x16 interface delivers an ultra-high data rate of up to 16 GB/s, and is backward compatible with PCI Express x16 (PCI-E 1.0), so you can upgrade the graphics of your existing system with the Sapphire 100252HDMI Radeon HD 4550.
- ATI Avivo HDIntegrated into ATI's next-generation ATI Radeon HD graphics processors, ATI Avivo HD is AMD's new reference for advanced HD image processing, delivering flawless smooth HD video playback with hardware-based Unified Video Decoding 2 (UVD 2) capability. ATI Avivo HD also introduces a new era in PC to CE connectivity with built-in HDMI and 5.1 surround audio, which enables a truly easy, one-cable connection to your big-screen TV or home theatre receiver.
- ATI CrossFireXATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy