Transform your games with the SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7850 graphics card. Based on the highly acclaimed 28nm GCN architecture, the SAPPHIRE 100355-1GOCL VGA card is built around 1024 Stream Processors and 1GB/256bit GDDR5 memory, delivering reality-redefining DirectX performance in your favorite FPS, RTS, MMORPG and RACING titles. Sapphire's new dual-extractor technology, Dual X, delivers efficient and effective cooling through two aerofoil fans and high-conduction multiple heatpipes. A comprehensive output configuration of Dual link DVI-I, Dual link DVI-D, HDMI and Display Port takes the effort out of multiple display setup. Complete with an array of AMD graphical innovations — including Eyefinity 2.0, AMD HD3D technology, AMD PowerTune and AMD App Acceleration — this card ensures a great user experience in both work and play.
- Dual-XFamous for the exclusive cooling solutions, SAPPHIRE's reputation for innovative excellence continues to grow with the introduction of the new Dual-X dual-extractor technology. Dual-X is a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans. They provide cool, quiet operation during normal operating conditions, and superb cooling performance under extreme loads.
- AMD PowerTune technologyAMD PowerTune technology is a breakthrough technology that sets an entirely new direction for maximum performance. It allows the GPU to be designed with higher engine clock speeds, which can be applied on the broad set of applications that have thermal headroom. AMD PowerTune technology enables intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance in your favorite games
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0The next generation of AMD Eyefinity technology is here, featuring all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations. The enhancements for AMD Radeon HD7000 series include stereo 3D-multi-display stereoscopic 3D support via DisplayPort, and 16Kx16K maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per GPU.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL, DirectCompute or DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA).
- AMD PowerPlayDynamically manage power efficiency and take control of your performance with AMD's PowerPlay power-management technology. It delivers high-performance features when needed, and conserves power when the demand on the graphics processor is low. This seamless technology dramatically reduces the overall power consumption, and allows for break-through energy efficiency.
- AMD HD3D TechnologyEnjoy the most immersive experience possible with High Definition Stereoscopic 3D. This technique presents 2D images (movies, games, photos) in a format that creates the illusion of three-dimensional depth when using compatible 3D displays, glasses and software.