Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 CrossFireX Support Video Card 100352-2L
- 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 850 MHz
- Boost Clock 925MHz
- 1 x DVI 1 x HDMI 2 x Mini DisplayPort
- 1792 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
The benefit of AMD PowerTune technology (with Boost) now comes to the SAPPHIRE HD 7950 3GB with Boost Edition graphics card. With PowerTune Dynamic Boost, you can enjoy faster clock speed of up to 925MHz which is 75MHz higher than the 850 MHz standard clock speed. Besides, the Radeon HD 7950 GPU offers graphics bliss with other advanced innovations including 28nm GCN (Graphic Core Next) architecture, Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD HD3D, AMD ZeroCore Power technology and more. SAPPHIRE's Dual-X thermal solution delivers optimal cooling performance and ensures stable performance even when battle heats up. With SAPPHIRE TriXX utility, you can tune the key parameters for maximum performance.
- AMD PowerTune technology (with Boost)AMD PowerTune technology (with Boost) is a breakthrough technology that sets an entirely new direction for maximum performance at TDP. It allows the Radeon HD 7950 GPU to be designed with higher engine clock speeds of up to 925MHz (850MHz on standard settings) which can be applied on the broad set of applications that have thermal headroom. In HD 7900 series, AMD PowerTune technology enables intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance in your favorite games.
- Dual-XSAPPHIRE's reputation for innovative excellence continues to grow with the introduction of the new dual-extractor technology - Dual-X. Dual-X is a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans that provide quiet and very cool operation during normal operating conditions, and superb cooling performance even under extreme load.
- TriXX UtilityTriXX allows you to monitor, tune and save different settings of key parameters for the graphics card. As a result, you can get the optimum performance from your card in any application.
- New GCN Architecture for Leading DirectX 11 PerformanceAMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (codename Tahiti) boasts the world's first 28nm GPU architecture which is optimized for gaming and compute. The Radeon HD 7950 GPU features up to 28 Compute Units, each with 64 Vector Units for up to 1792Stream Processors, along with dual geometry engines and dual Asynchronous Compute Engines (ACE). Backed by 384-bit 3GB of GDDR5 memory, AMD Radeon HD 7950 with GCN Architecture enables a smooth gaming and computing experience like never before.
- Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology & AMD HD3DAMD Eyefinity 2.0 features all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation, brand new display configurations and an expanded and more immersive field of view. With full support for 3GHz HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is set to drive next generation displays at up to 4K resolution. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 is also backed by AMD’s open 3D initiative for stereo 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D movies.
- AMD ZeroCore Power TechnologyAMD ZeroCore Power technology found in the AMD Radeon HD 7950 enables lower idle power than any other currently available graphics card. With support for AMD CrossFire technology, AMD ZeroCore Power eliminates wasted power, as well as additional heat and noise from extra cards when you are not using them.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy