Step up to the SAPPHIRE FleX Radeon HD 7950 VGA card for a new level of gaming experience in the latest FPS, RTS, MMORGP and RACING titles. It's based on the cutting-edge 28nm GCN architecture and built around 1792 Stream Processors and 3GB/384-bit GDDR5 memory that deliver reality-redefining visuals with stunning picture quality and environmental interaction. This card has latest GDDR5 memory clocked at 5000MHz effective, and runs with a core clock speed of 850 MHz which with PowerTune Dynamic Boost rises to 925 MHz on the engine.
This card features SAPPHIRE’s exclusive FleX technology which simplifies AMD’s multi-monitor Eyefinity solution. It enables you to set up triple-display environment with DVI-DVI-VGA, DVI-DVI-HDMI or many other combinations without the need for expensive DisplayPort monitor or active adapters. With the FleX technology, multiple-screen configuration could never be easier, more flexible.
- Sapphire FleX TechnologyTargeting maximum flexibility with minimum outlay, Sapphire FleX Technology simplifies AMD’s multi-monitor Eyefinity solution by allowing 3X DVI monitors to be connected to the board ‘out of the box’ WITHOUT the requirement for expensive DisplayPort monitors or Active Adapters.
- Dual-XFamous for SAPPHIRE's exclusive cooling solutions like the award winning Vapor Chamber Cooling technology - Vapor-X, SAPPHIRE's reputation for innovative excellence continues to grow with the introduction of the new dual-extractor technology - Dual-X. Dual-X is a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans that provide quiet and very cool operation during normal operating conditions, and superb cooling performance even under extreme load.
- TriXX UtilityTriXX helps users to get the optimum performance from compatible SAPPHIRE graphics cards in any application by allowing them to monitor, tune and save different settings of key parameters for the card.
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0The next generation of AMD Eyefinity technology is here, featuring all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations. The enhancements for AMD Radeon HD7000 series include: Stereo 3D-multi-display stereoscopic 3D support via DisplayPort 16K X 16K maximum display group resolution-output up to 268 megapixels per GPU.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL, DirectCompute or DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA).
- AMD Stream TechnologyAccelerate the most demanding applications with AMD Stream technology and do more with your PC. AMD Stream Technology allows you to use the teraflops of compute power locked up in your graphics processer on tasks other than traditional graphics such as video encoding, at which the graphics processor is many, many times faster than using the CPU alone.