The SAPPHIRE DUAL-X Radeon R9 280 is powered by the latest AMD GPU to take your gaming to the next level. Based on AMD 28nm GCN architecture and boasting support for DirectX 11.2, the Radeon R9 280 VPU gives you the power to drive today’s hottest games — and tomorrow’s, keeping you in the fight whatever the circumstances. With Ultra Resolution Gaming you can leave HD in the dust by gaming on displays much, much larger. Whether using a 4k monitor or combining multiple HD monitors, you’ll get an expansive experience that’s truly out of sight. A rich set of AMD innovative technologies is included, such as App Acceleration, AMD PowerTune, AMD ZeroCore, and AMD HD3D technology. With these technology advancements, you'll get more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
- SAPPHIRE Dual-X Cooling TechnologyDual-X is a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans that provide quiet and very cool operation during normal operating conditions, and superb cooling performance even under extreme loads.
- MantleThere’s optimization, and then there’s Mantle. Games enabled with Mantle speak the language of GCN architecture to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality. It’s a game-changing innovation developed by AMD.
- AMD PowerTune TechnologyAMD PowerTune is a breakthrough technology that sets an entirely new direction for maximum performance at TDP. It allows the GPU to be designed with higher engine clock speeds which can be applied on the broad set of applications that have thermal headroom.
- AMD Stream TechnologyAccelerate the most demanding applications with AMD Stream technology and do more with your PC. AMD Stream Technology allows you to use the teraflops of compute power locked up in your graphics processer on tasks other than traditional graphics such as video encoding, at which the graphics processor is many, many times faster than using the CPU alone.
- AMD HD3D TechnologyEnjoy the most immersive experience possible with full support for High Definition Stereoscopic 3D, a technique that presents 2D images (movies, games, photos) in a format that creates the illusion of three-dimensional depth when using compatible 3D displays/glasses/software.