Here's a video card for the gamer, engineer or artist with high standards. Using a Radeon X1900GT processor clocked at 500 MHz with 12 pixel pipelines, 256 MB GDDR3 memory; this is a lively and responsive display board.
It has two DVI connectors (with two adapters so it can be used on VGA-style monitors), and an integrated TV encoder putting out HDTV or S-Video. It supports Cross-Fire (so make certain your power supply can handle it!), VIVO, and features PCI Express support to keep up with that GPU; it's Vista ready and can display a resolution of 2560 x 1600.
The next generation of games and hi-res applications is here already, so update to a card that knows how to talk to them.
- Ultra-threaded EngineThe Radeon X1900 GT’s ultra-threaded engine features incredible 36 individual pixel shader processors. It is fully hardware compliant with Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 programmable vertex and pixel shaders, allowing you experience HDR and advanced anti-aliasing effects for incredible enhancements to lighting contour and color detail.
- Ring Bus Memory ControllerThe ring bus memory controller inside the GPU greatly improves memory access. Optimized Z-buffer processing and extreme performances at high resolutions (including widescreen HDTV) come as part of the package.
- HDR-Enabled with FSAAEnjoy silky-smooth 3D gameplay with the ATI Radeon X1K family’s exclusive support for HDR (High Dynamic Range) with FSAA (Full Screen Anti Aliasing) enabled.
- ATI AvivoATI Avivo sets the bar for advanced imaging and video quality. Integrated into ATI's latest generation of graphics products, ATI Avivo delivers HDTV and next-generation HD disc capabilities with vibrant, sharp images, and the smoothest video playback ever offered by ATI. ATI Avivo also enables universal, professional-quality connectivity for TVs and displays, ensuring the ultimate digital entertainment experience on your PC.
- ATI CrossFireATI’s CrossFire multi-GPU gaming platform propels your PC to a new pinnacle of performance. Developed from the same technology used with ATI-based commercial flight simulators, ATI CrossFire soars into a new dimension of graphics capability with multiple graphics processing units (GPUs) working together in your PC.
- Windows Vista ReadyATI is working in partnership with Microsoft to unlock the potential of the new Windows Aero 3D desktop using ATI’s high performance graphics processors, including the Radeon X1900 GT. Don't let graphics be a barrier to a premium experience - upgrade to ATI. Windows Vista, powered by ATI, is a new visual dimension for business and personal computing.