Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SeaSonic G Series SSR-650RM 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready
- Intel ATX 12 V
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50 - 60 Hz
- +3.3V@20A, +5V@20A, +12V@54A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@2.5A
SeaSonic Power Supply - SSR-650RM
Designed with DIY professionals and gaming enthusiasts in mind, the SeaSonic SSR-650RM power supply delivers first-class quality, reliability and stability at a price that won't make you wince. This PSU is 80 PLUS Gold rated and delivers robust power through a DC to DC converter design. Engineered with only premium components, including premium capacitors and heavy-duty protection circuitries, the SSR-650RM maintains continuous output with tight voltage regulation for trouble-free operation in any situation.
Performance is not the entire story. The semi-modular cable design reduces clutter inside the chassis, and the intelligent fan control system perfectly balances noise and cooling, allowing you to game or work hard with full confidence and peace of mind.
- 80 PLUS Gold Certified
- DC-to-DC Converter Design
- Tight Voltage Regulation (±3%)
- Smart and Silent Fan Control (S2FC)
- Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Capacitors
- Highly Reliable 105°C Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors
- Detachable Modular Cables
- High-Current Gold-Plated Terminals
- 12cm Ball Bearing Cooling Fan
- Ultra Ventilation (Honeycomb Structure)
- Multi-GPU Technology Support
- Universal AC Input (Full Range)
1. Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.5in. x 6in. x 3.3in. (140mm x 150mm x 86mm)
Over Power Protection (OPP) / Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
Short Circuit Protection (SCP) / Under Voltage Protection (UVP)
Over Current Protection (OCP) / Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
3. AC Input and DC Output Voltages / Wire Configuration
Model: G-650 (SSR-650RM Active PFC F3)
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy