Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SeaSonic S12 Energy Plus SS-550HT 550W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS12V V2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V V2.3 / EPS12V V2.91
- 80 PLUS Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@24A, +5V@30A, +12V1@18A, +12V2@18A, +12V3@18A, +12V4@18A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@3.0A
The SeaSonic S12 Energy Plus power supply is designed for people who need lots of power delivered in a balanced manner for extreme stability. This 550W PSU has four 18A +12Vrails to spread your power needs around. The mobo connectors allow you to use anything from a standard 20P+4P for a standard ATX12V setup to a 24P+8P EPS12V setup for dual CPUs.
Once you’ve got the mobo and CPU powered you need to run power to your peripherals. With nine molex, two FDD and six SATA connectors you don’t have to worry about running out. Dual 6P PCIe connectors support multiple video cards for gamers and graphics professionals.
Keeping everything cool is a 120mm bottom mounted fan. The dual ball bearing fan has and automatic control to balance noise and cooling. Instead of being hard mounted to the PSU housing the fan is insulated by rubber grommets to reduce transmitted vibrations. A honeycomb mesh on the back panel virtually eliminates restrictions to the airflow for maximum cooling efficiency.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V and EPS12V standards, the SeaSonic S12 Energy Plus SS-550HT power supply provides maximum stable power to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and even sever computer systems.
- 550W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 550W delivers safe, reliable output for mainstream computer systems.
- 80 Plus CertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy