Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Shuttle SH67H3 Intel Socket H2(LGA1155) Intel H67 1 x HDMI XPC Barebone
- Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155) Intel Socket H2(LGA1155)
- Intel H67
- 4 x 240Pin DIMM DDR3-1066/1333 SDRAM memory (PC3-8500/10600)
- Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000 integrated in the processor
The Shuttle XPC Barebones SH67H3 was designed for Intel's latest "Sandy Bridge" platform to handle more intensive tasks than before. It is based on the Intel H67 chipset and ready for LGA1155 processors of the Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 series with integrated graphics (up to 95 W TDP). Despite its compact dimensions, the SH67H3 still provides room for an additional PCI-Express dual-slot graphics card, four DDR3 memory slots and two 3.5" HDDs. Multi-display is also possible thanks to the HDMI and DVI connections. The SH67H3 also comes with an array of cutting-edge ports including 2x SATA 6Gb/s, 4x USB 3.0, 2x eSATA, along with Gigabit LAN and 8-channel audio with S/PDIF out. With a high efficiency 300W power supply and effective Heatpipe cooling system, the SH67H3 stays well-cooled even under the toughest conditions. This Mini-PC is sleek, stylish, compact and high performing - a status symbol to sit on your desk!
- Supports Intel 32nm Sandy Bridge ProcessorsThe Intel microarchitecture codename Sandy Bridge is an incredible leap in processor integration and manufacturing introduced in the 2nd generation Intel Core processor family. Manufactured entirely on Intel 32nm process technology, Sandy Bridge unifies processor cores, memory controller, last-level cache (LLC), and graphics and media processing. Such tight integration enables a host of performance and efficiency improvements, including fast access by cores and graphics to shared data in the last-level cache to accelerate graphics processing, fewer buses over which data and signaling must travel for faster processing, and more memory bandwidth for the cores to boost system performance.
- 4x USB 3.0 & 2x SATA 6Gb/sThe USB 3.0 connectors of the SH67H3 allow for data transfer of up to 5 Gbit/s. This enables external devices such as USB hard disks to be connected and run at nearly the same speed as their internal siblings. USB 3.0 is downward compatible so that also devices of previous USB generations can be hooked up. With SATA 6Gb/s ports, internal high performance drives such as SSDs can use their full potential and thus run significantly faster.
- 8-channel HD Audio plus S/PDIF OutputThe superior high-definition sound not only gives that perfect cinema feeling at home, it also offers optimal sound quality for your Skype VOIP telephone conferencing. Conveniently located ports ensure ultimate user friendliness. SPDIF allows the transmission of audio signals in digital quality. The sound of films, music and games is sent to the terminal via fibre-optic or coax cable without any data loss.
- Supports Dual-Slot Graphics Cards and Two Hard DisksDespite the small housing, the SH67H3 is capable of running dual-slot (double-height) PCI Express graphics cards. Furthermore, you can install one optical drive and up to two hard disks into the SH67H3.
- Small, but Easy to InstallShuttle XPCs offer the performance of a desktop PC at a third of the size while using standard desktop components. Shuttle keeps the concept of being "futureproof" in mind when designing the H3 chassis. The meticulously designed internal layout features pre-routed cables to reduce clutter, increase airflow and make the installation of components easy.
- Optimal CoolingShuttle's industry-leading I.C.E. heatpipe technology delivers efficient cooling and is exceptionally quiet. Warm air is transported out of the chassis by means of cleverly arranged components, which enables a large number of parts to be cooled simultaneously in the air flow. At no time can heat build up and adversely affect the stability of the system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy