The MozartTx aluminum cube tower orchestrates two complete and independent computer systems, enough fans to generate 750 CFM of air flow, and an optional video monitor. The case is divided into four sections: top right section houses six 3.5" hard drives in a vibration-dampened, removable rack; top left holds five 5.25" external drives and a 7" external drive (for the optional 7" retractable LCD monitor), and an 3.5" external drive; the left lower section of the case is built to hold your ATX, Micro ATX, BTX, MicroBTX, Nano BTX, or Pico BTX motherboard, power supply, and 7 expansion cards in pivoting, tool-free clips; and the lower right section is designed for a Mini-ITX motherboard and power supply. Each side of the case is swings open on hinges, for easy access to all sections.
The case comes with two front and three rear 120mm fans, and you can add fans, up to a total of 10! The MozartTx is also designed for use with an optional liquid-cooling system with two 12x24cm radiators, and features rubber-grommeted ports, hose guides and 4 plastic hose guards, to prevent hose abrasion.
The case front features a two-layer air filtration system, which is easily removed for cleaning, and an impressive I/O panel. There are four USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire port, HD audio jacks, and an eSATA port and power jack. It’s going to be a long time before you outgrow this case, but you'll really enjoy trying!
- Dual-PC ChassisAccommodate two computer systems in a single Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000SNA cube tower computer case - an ATX/BTX (with an optional BTX upgrade kit) system for primary computing and a secondary Mini ITX system for multimedia applications! The chassis provides a two-in-one solution for space saving.
- Excellent Expandability with 13 Drive BaysBoasting one external 7” drive bay, five external 5.25" drive bays, and seven 3.5” drive bays (one external and six internal), the Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000SNA provides excellent expandability.
- Unparalleled Cooling SystemITC (Independent Thermal Chamber) Technology divides the Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000SNA into four sections and provides a corresponding thermal solution for each according to their thermal conditions, resulting in a more effective thermal control. Along with multiple vents, five 120mm fans (front and rear) and a liquid cooling system ready design, the Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000SNA is worthy of the coolest system around the world.
- Tool-free InstallationTool-free installation ensures quick maintenance and upgrade for expansion slots and 5.25” devices to save your time. Start enjoying the computing rapidly!
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port, one eSATA port with a corresponding power port and two audio ports.