- Sale Ends in 3 Days (Mon) - Save: $12.00 (14%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Wavlink USB 3.0 Universal Docking Station, Vertical Aluminum Laptop Docking Station, Dual Monitor Display USB3.0 Dock For HDMI/DVI/VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, 6 USB 3.0 Ports, Audio, For Windows & Mac
Limited time offer, ends 01/25 By Wavlink Technology
- Dock built in dual screen support through 1080P HDMI and DVI ports, HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440 and DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 2048x1152 / 1920x1200, if dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920x1200, DVI to VGA adapters are supplied for added flexibility.
- Gigabit ethernet port gives access to superfast network speeds, provide a rapid guest networking for you. Backward compatible with 10/100 ethernet.
- Easily add 6xUSB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports to your PC and enjoy data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps for faster sync times.
- System Support: Windows 10, 8, 7,& legacy XP systems, Chrome OS R55. Attention: Surface RT, Mac OS (10.13.4 - 10.13.6)/Linux/Unix are not supported. Docking station is suggested for use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming
- Primary / Extend / Mirror Video Mode
- Unique Aluminum Vertical design, certified by DisplayLink.
- Working online and Online class companion
Chip from Displaylink
- DisplayLink is a chip and software company whose technology is used in products from the PC and peripheral brands. DisplayLink technology enables wired and wireless VR, monitors, docking stations, video adapters, and more.
- This item has DL-3900 chipset which made by Displaylink.
Dual Monitor Display
- HDMI Output - Resolutions up to 2560x1440.
- DVI Output - Resolutions up to 2048 x 1152.
- VGA Output (DVI to VGA converter) Resolutions up to 1920×1080.
- 5.1 Channel surround sound through HDMI interface.
- Primary / Extend / Mirror Video Mode.
- Maximum Expandable up to 6 Display units.
Feature of Ports
- 6 x USB 3.0 transfer speed up to 5 Gbps.
- Earphone & Mic combo audio sockets, a classical entertainment style come for you.
- Gigabit Ethernet coming with a RJ-45 port over 10/100/1000Mbps speed, you can quickly download large files, stream movies, and more.
Working remotely at least one day a week continues to be a growing trend among companies. For business professionals, it’s a necessity.
Additional Computer Monitors
Having multiple screens boosts productivity by eliminating the need to minimize windows, allowing you to view multiple browser windows at once, and expanding your viewing beyond the screen of your laptop.
Create a more efficient home office
As a tech person, it’s important to have dual-monitors because a lot of times working between several different applications.
- Processor: 1.2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support SSE2.
- Graphics processor: Intel, AMD or NVIDIA GPU supporting Microsoft DirectX 10 or later with a WDDM driver. Matrox or SiS graphics are not supported.
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB) for 1 DisplayLink display. 4 GB or more recommended for 2 or more DisplayLink displays.
- USB: At least one USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port.
- 30 megabytes (MB) of free disk space.
- Computer screen for use with the DisplayLink device, if it is not integrated.
- Network access for software downloads, or access to a CD-ROM drive.
- Legacy Windows XP - Vista/ Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Mac OS X 10.8 onwards
- Chrome OS R51 onwards
- Android v5.0 Lollipop onwards Tablet or Smartphone
- Ubuntu 14.10 onwards
INFORMATION ABOUT MACOS 10.15 1, user has to explicitly enable this system extension in the Security & Privacy system preference after installation and before the DisplayLink software is allowed to run. 2, macOS Catalina 10.15 requires the user to permit "Screen Recording" in order for DisplayLink devices to work properly.
Not Compatible With: Windows XP (64-bit) and Surface RT.
- 2560x1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920x1200. 2560x1440 output requires a "High Speed" HDMI cable.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices such as wireless keyboard/mouse receivers, Bluetooth and WiFi adapter do not work in the USB3.0 ports, please try to connect the USB2.0 ports.
- Does not provide power attached to host laptop or tablet; the host system will still require its power cable/charger.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Wavlink Technology Return Policy