Taking the modular power supply design to the limit, the ST60F combines a core based on the highly acclaimed Zeus ST65ZF and a quiet running 120mm fan to create a truly fantastic package. With the highest number of cables of any power supplies in its class, this 600 watt power supply also has a new environmentally friendly design. SLI ready, it's proofed against the next couple of generations of new system tech,
A 120 mm, sleeve bearing fan ensures effective cooling and noise reduction. It also features Universal Input, which along with ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V compliancy ensures that you can use it in a variety of situations and almost everywhere, without worrying about input voltages. Your SST-ST60F is designed to last, with its MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure) of 100,000+ hours.
Industrial grade components ensure stable and unflappable output, and protection against power and voltage surges. It comes with one Main connector (20 + 4 pin), one 12V (P4), one 12V (8pin), one Floppy, one AUX power, four peripheral, two PCI-E, and SATA connectors. It also sports four next generation +12V rails (12V1, 12V2, 12V3, 12V4), which allow support for the most high-end of PC systems. This PSU is more than ready to power whatever it finds in your system!
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V and EPS12V standards, the SILVERSTONE SST-ST60F provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems.
- 600W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 600W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end PC systems.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- Quiet OperationAn intelligent 120mm fan delivers whisper-quiet cooling and ensures quiet operation through fan speed adjustments in response to load conditions.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe SILVERSTONE SST-ST60F has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.