To meet the ever higher requirements imbued by professional users and enthusiasts alike, SilverStone created the Strider Gold series power supplies. The Strider Gold models are built on similar platform as the award-winning Strider Plus series but with even higher efficiency ratings. The Strider Gold series will encompass wattage range from 750W to 1200W for a great variety of applications. In addition to 80 PLUS Gold level efficiency, all models are built to meet very high standards in electrical performance so they have ±3% voltage regulation, ±3% ripple & noise, and high amperage single +12V rail. Other notable features also included are 24/7 continuous output capability, Japanese capacitors, low-noise 135mm fan, and multiple sets of PCI-E cables. For those looking for a power supply with faultless combination of performance, efficiency, and quality, there is no need to look beyond the Strider Gold Series.
- 80 PLUS Gold CertifiedThe 80 PLUS Gold certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 87% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- ATX12V and EPS12V Compatible & Dual EPS 8Pin ConnectorsCompliance with the Intel ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V standards, the SilverStone Strider Gold ST1200-G provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems. Dual EPS 8pin connectors are included for use with dual-CPU server and workstation motherboards.
- 1200W Continuous Power with Single Strong +12V RailThe SilverStone Strider Gold ST1200-G delivers 1200W (1300W peak power) 24-hour continuous power output under 40-degree operating temperature. Powerful single +12V rail at up to 100A design ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry CPU and graphics cards perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
- 100% Modular Cable DesignModular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter. The Strider Gold ST1200-G’s 100% modular cable design allows for use with a short cable kit such as SilverStone’s PP05.
- Silent FanBuilt-in 135mm fan has excellent airflow for heat dissipation and guarantees silent operation.
- Multi-GPU SupportedComing with 4x 8/6-Pin and 4x 6-Pin PCI-E connectors, the SilverStone Strider Gold ST1200-G allows you to build multi-way CrossFireX or SLI gaming systems. In addition, 2200uF capacitors are attached to PCI-E connectors to reduce electrical whine/buzz associated with high performance graphics card’s dynamic loading changes. This design also helps to maintain better voltage stability and improve ripple & noise performance.