Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SUPERMICRO MBD-X7SPE-H-D525-O Flex ATX Server Motherboard FCBGA559 DDR3 800
OUT OF STOCK.
- 2 x 204-pin SO-DIMM
Supermicro gives you the best entry level server solution with the MBD-X7SPE-H-D525-O server board. This mini-ITX board integrates Intel Atom D525 (Pineview) processor with comprehensive performance and low power consumption. With two 204-pin SO-DIMM slots, it can support up to 4GB unbuffered, non-ECC DDR3 800MHz memory to meet a small server’s computing need. Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and on-die Intel GMA 3150 video makes this motherboard really benefits home or small sized workstations with easy management and data protection.
- Integrated Intel Atom D525 ProcessorIntegrating an Intel Atom dual-core processor D525, one of the Intel's smallest and lowest power processors, the Supermicro MBD-X7SPE-H-D525-O delivers the power and performance you need, perfect for building a smart, small server.
- Integrated Intel GMA 3150 Graphics CoreThe Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (GMA 3150) graphics core is an intelligent and responsive graphics engine built into the Atom processor die for lower heat dissipation and simple motherboard layout. This integration provides adequate visual quality, faster graphics performance and flexible display options without the need for a separate graphics card.
- DDR3 RAM SupportThe SuperMicro MBD-X7SPE-H-D525-O comes equipped with two 204-pin SO-DIMM slots to accommodate up to 4GB DDR3 RAM for faster system response.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports with built-in RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 support provide flexible, scalable storage and enhanced data security.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe SuperMicro MBD-X7SPE-H-D525-O features dual Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet LAN controllers to optimize server performance and improve network communication efficiency to meet the networking demands.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy