Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SUPERMICRO MBD-X9SCM-F-O LGA 1155 Intel C204 Micro ATX Intel Xeon E3 Server Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- LGA 1155
- Intel C204
- 4 x 240pin
SUPERMICRO MBD-X9SCM-F-O Server Motherboard
- Single socket H2 (LGA 1155) supports Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 & E3-1200 v2 series, 2nd and 3rd Gen Core i3 processors***, Pentium, Celeron
- Intel® C204 PCH Chipset
- Up to 32GB DDR3 ECC 1333MHz / 1600MHz*** UDIMMs in 4 sockets
- Intel® 82579LM and 82574L, 2x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports
- 4x SATA2 3Gb/s w/ RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; 2x SATA3 6Gb/s w/ RAID 0, 1
- 2x (x8) PCI-E 3.0*** slots, 2x (x4) PCI-E 2.0 in x8 slots
- 9x USB 2.0 ports (2 rear + 6 via header + 1 Type-A)
- Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN
|MBD-X9SCM-F -B||X9SCM-F (Bulk Pack)|
|Dimensions||9.6" x 9.6", (24.4cm x 24.4 cm)|
|Memory Type||1333/1600MHz*** ECC DDR3 SDRAM 72-bit, 240-pin gold-plated DIMMs|
|DIMM Sizes||8GB, 4GB, 2GB, 1GB|
|Memory Voltage||1.5 V, 1.35V|
|Chipset||Intel® C204 PCH chipset|
|VGA||BMC integrated Matrox G200|
|Super I/O||Nuvoton NCT6776F|
|Input / Output|
|USB||9x USB 2.0 ports total (2x rear + 6x via header + 1x type A)|
|VGA||1x VGA port|
|Serial Port / Header||2x Fast UART 16550 serial port (one header and one rear port)|
|DOM||1x DOM (Disk on Module) power connector|
|TPM||1x TPM 1.2 20-pin Header|
|BIOS Type||64Mb SPI Flash EEPROM with AMI BIOS|
Whats in the Box
- Up-to-date LGA1155 Socket Platform for Performance and Energy EfficiencyThe SUPERMICRO X9SCM-F supports wide-range CPUs to cover different levels of market segment including Intel Xeon E3-1200 processor family, Intel Core i3-2100 processor family, and Intel Core Pentium processor family in LGA1155 package. The new platform architecture integrates memory and PCI Express controllers to support dual-channel DDR3 ECC memory and 20 PCI Express 2.0 lanes. The support of ECC (Error Correcting Code) memory improves data integrity to offer higher reliability. Provision of more PCI Express 2.0 lanes benefits various server applications.
- Native SATA 6Gb/s SupportThe X9SCM-F is based on the Intel C204 chipset which natively provides two SATA 6Gb/s ports. With doubled bandwidth over SATA 3Gb/s, better protocol and electrical characteristic, user can benefit from this new interface by better I/O performance and be ready for upcoming SSD application. Four SATA 3Gb/s ports with RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 support provide flexible, scalable storage and enhanced data security.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe SUPERMICRO X9SCM-F features dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet LAN controllers to optimize server performance and improve network communication efficiency to meet the critical server networking demands.
- Expandability in 1UThe SUPERMICRO X9SCM-F offers 2x (x8) PCI-E 2.0, 2x (x4) PCI-E 2.0 expansion slots in a 1U chassis for high expandability.
- Super Doctor III Server Management SoftwareThe bundled Super Doctor III software offers a complete server management solution that maintains server health, maximizes system uptime, reduces the total cost of ownership and provides powerful tools for monitoring and controlling your SuperServers from anywhere with ease.
- Integrated ManageabilityThe integrated Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) with IPMI (Intelligent Platform Management Interface) v2.0 support enables out-of-band capabilities for monitoring hardware and software status regardless of the OS or power state. IPMI comes with virtual media over LAN and KVM over LAN support to provide a complete remote management upgrade solution.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy