Syba SD-PEX20139 2-Port USB 3.0 + 19-Pin Internal Header PCI-e 2.0 x1 Card
Step into the future, the USB 3.0 future that is, with the SY-PEX20139. Add two USB 3.0 ports in addition to a 19-pin internal header to your computer and enjoy up to 5Gbps of throughput speed for video backup and data intensive applications. This controller card is simple to use, just plug it in and turn on your computer.
The USB 3.0 PCI-e 2.0 x1 Card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems including Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/8 and Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64-bit).
- Based on Renesas USB 3.0 Host Controller IC
- Compliant with Intel's Extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 1.0
- Supports Standard and Low-Profile Desktop Computer
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- USB 3.0 Super-Speed (5Gbps) Host Ports, Backward Compatible with USB 2.0 High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps) and Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) Interface
- Supports All USB Compliant Data-Transfer Types
What's in the Box
• PCI-Express USB 3.0 Host Controller Card
• Driver CD
• User Manual
• Low Profile Bracket