Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SYBA SD-CF-IDE-A IDE to Compact Flash Adapter -
- The SD-CF-IDE-A is an adapter for connecting a compact flash memory card to a 3.5” IDE host interface, aiming at educational sectors, IT development, and the embedded technology enthusiast to enable the use of a compact flash card as an IDE hard drive. Support Ultra DMA mode.
- Linux-based set-top boxes, routers, firewalls
- Diskless network clients
- Industrial computers
- Any other device requiring rugged solid-state storage
- Supports Ultra DMA mode CF Card
- Board size: 70mm x 63mm x 0.8mm (W, L, T)
- On-board LED indicators for power-on and compact flash access
- Voltage selection for +3.3V or +5V compact flash
- Master or slave mode selection
- Power input: +5V, floppy disk drive power connector
- Fully compatible with Compact Flash Type I, Type II, and Micro-drive
- 40-way (2.54mm) standard IDE connector
- 44-way (2mm) laptop IDE connector (optional)
- Mounting holes for rear bracket (optional)
- This adapter does NOT support hot insertion of CF card
- Connect 3.5" IDE & CF memory card
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's 45/1 Return Policy