- Request Price
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SYBA SD-CF-IDE-DI IDE to Compact Flash Adapter ( Direct Insertion Mode )
- Optional voltage selections include +3.3V or 5V
- Built-in LED indicators for convenience
- CompactFlash Type I, II and micro drive compatibility
- 2.52x0.3in. board size for a small and lightweight device
- Works with Windows, Linux-based and solid-state storage devices
Use the SYBA SD-CF-IDE-DI IDE to CompactFlash® adapter with a variety of Windows®, Linux™ and solid-state storage devices. With three built-in LED voltage options, choice of master or slave mode provides optional settings. This CompactFlash adapter also has low power consumption and easily connects to the motherboard.
IDE Flash Adapter Is Compatible With Multiple Devices
This 2.5x2x0.3in. board is compatible with Windows, Linux and other solid-state storage devices. It is useful for diskless network clients, firewalls and routers and as a replacement for mechanical hard drives. Also compatible with CompactFlash Type I, Type II and micro drives, this hard drive adapter supports a 40-pin IDE interface.
Its capability of supporting ultra DMA mode and IDE jumper settings allows for the option of master and slave modes. Choose from two voltage options: +3.3V or 5V.
Easily install into the motherboard without the need for an IDE cable by simply connecting directly into a standard 40-way IDE connector. Check functionality with card detect, activity and power onboard LED indicator lights. When you use it in conjunction with VIA EPIA series motherboards, you don't need an external power source.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Shenzhen yuchuangxin Technology Return Policy