Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU 850W ATX 12V v2.3, EPS 12V v2.91 CrossFire Certified 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX 12V v2.3, EPS 12V v2.91
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@69A, -12V@0.6A, +5VSB@3.0A
The Thermaltake Black Widow 850W power supply just looks cool! Too bad it'll remain hidden in your case. Sturdily built, it’s SLI and Dual-Core ready, but really shines in CrossFire testing! Most important in any PSU is the 12V rail supply. Most components pick up off of that rail. The Toughpower has one +12V rail so you're guaranteed crisp, clean power delivery. The rail can handle 18 Amps of overload before a safety shutdown occurs.
The mirror effect housing silent 140mm fan and Noise Preventive Silicon Pad help reduce vibrations and noise emissions, increase airflow and cooling and, thus improve performance.
One Main connector (20 + 4 pin), one 12V (8+4 pin), eight peripherals, six SATA, two Floppy, and four PCI-E connectors will cover all your components. Four next generation +12V rails support high-end PC systems and twinned graphics cards. This is a heavy-duty, serious power supply designed to bring you enough power for any potential configuration and a great value. Get one today, and let your foes feel the power!
- ATX12V v2.2 CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 standard, the Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other system components.
- 850W Maximum PowerThe Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU power supply provides a maximum power of 850W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems. Four industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 Plus CertifiedThe 80 PLUS certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 80% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Quad PCI-E ConnectorsWith four PCI-E connectors, the Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU is ideal for building an SLI or CrossFire gaming system.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- 140mm Ball-bearing FanThe Thermaltake Black Widow W0319RU features a 140mm ball bearing fan for increased overall airflow and heat dissipation in the power supply enclosure.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy