Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake CL-P0257 Blue orb II CPU Cooler for LGA775 & K8
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1700 RPM
- 77.85 CFM
- Aluminum & Copper
Keep your processor cool and add a bit of style to your desktop PC with Thermaltake's Blue Orb II heatsink-and-fan assembly. It's designed to work with both Intel LGA775 and AMD K8-based processors--including dual core models--thanks to the bundled universal adapter. A copper core allows for rapid heat transfer and increased thermal conductivity to the 140-fin aluminum circular heatsink.
Thermaltake's Radian Crotched Fin design provides increased air flow. The silent 120mm, blue-LED fan at the center of the heatsink pulls cooler air into the fins forcing heat out and away from the processor. The light also adds some flash to your system, perfect if you have a see-through side panel on your case.
- Pure Copper CoreA pure copper core maximizes heat absorption and transfer for excellent cooling.
- Radian Crotched FinsThe 140 radian crotched aluminum fins deliver superior air flow and maximize the cooler's heat dissipating surface area for peerless cooling performance!
- Blue Fan LEDsBlue LEDs provide brilliant illumination while the fan is in operation for eye-catching fun.
- Ultra QuietThe 120mm fan works at a nearly inaudible 17 dBA at 1700 rpm.
- Universal Socket CompatibilityAs an all-in-one solution for PC systems, the Thermaltake CL-P0257 Blue orb II features broad compatibility with all AMD socket 754, 939, 940 and Intel LGA 775 platforms.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy