The Toughpower 750W power supply just looks cool! The gloss black finish is near flawless. Too bad it'll remain hidden in your case. Sturdily built, it’s SLI and Dual-Core ready, but really shines in CrossFire testing! Most important in any PSU is the 12V rail supply. Most components pick up off of that rail. The Toughpower has four separate +12V rails so you're guaranteed crisp, clean power delivery. Each one of these four rails can handle 18 Amps of overload before a safety shutdown occurs.
The mirror effect housing, temperature auto control, silent 140mm fan, and Noise Preventive Silicon Pad help reduce vibrations and noise emissions, increase airflow and cooling and, thus improve performance. Universal Input, along with ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V compliancy, ensures that you can use it in a variety of situations and almost everywhere, without worrying about input voltages.
One Main connector (20 + 4 pin), one 12V (P4), one 12V (8pin), eight peripherals, six SATA, two Floppy, and two PCI-E connectors will cover all your components. Four next generation +12V rails support high-end PC systems and twinned graphics cards. This is a heavy-duty, serious power supply designed to bring you enough power for any potential configuration and a great value. Get one today, and let your foes feel the power!
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the Thermaltake Toughpower provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level server computer systems.
- 750W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 750W delivers safe, reliable output for ultra high-end computer systems.
- Highly EfficientProviding up to 85% power efficiency, the Thermaltake Toughpower power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Quiet OperationA low-speed 140mm fan delivers whisper-quiet cooling and ensures quiet operation through fan speed adjustments in response to load conditions.
- Intelligent Black Cable SleevingThis power supply's cables are wrapped in black sleevings to optimize air flow and improve cooling in the case.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe Thermaltake Toughpower power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.