Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake Toughpower W0156RU 1200W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Certified 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@30A,+5V@30A,+12V1@20A,+12V2@20A,+12V3@36A, +12V4@36A,-12V@0.8A,+5VSB@3.5A
The Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W W0156RU is a high-end power supply unit ideal for advanced users who demand greater cooling and higher power for their systems. The Active Power Factor Corrector (Active PFC) helps the unit to deliver a stable 1200 Watts of continuous output with up to 87% efficiency. Four independent and dedicated +12V rails (12V1, 12V2, 12V3, 12V4) enhance power distribution and provide superior performance for your PC.
The Toughpower W0156RU is compatible with dual core CPU, quad core CPU, NVIDIA SLI, Quad SLI and ATI CrossFire technologies, with three 6-pin and three 8-pin (downward compatible with 6-pin PCI-E connectors) PCI-E connectors that allow connectivity to multiple graphic cards. The 14 cm ball-bearing fan that reduces hot spots, offers excellent, quiet cooling.
In addition, the Toughpower W0156RU utilizes industrial grade components with Independent Voltage Circuits for stable and unflappable output, and protection against potential voltage surges. A MTBF of more than 120,000 hours shows extreme reliability, and it's virtually immune to over voltage, over current, and potential short-circuits.
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the Thermaltake Toughpower W0156RU provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems.
- 1200W Maximum PowerThe Thermaltake Toughpower W0156RU provides a maximum power of 1200W to deliver safe, reliable output for ultra high-end computer systems.
- Highly EfficientProviding up to 87% power efficiency, the Thermaltake Toughpower W0156RU power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Quiet OperationAn ultra-large silent 14cm fan provides highly efficient cooling for the power supply and the whole system while remaining quiet operation.
- Six PCI-E Connectors IncludedEquipped with three 6-pin and three 8-pin (that can be adjusted to fit 6 pin sockets) PCI-E connectors, the Thermaltake Toughpower W0156RU power supply is capable of providing stable and reliable power to drive multi-GPU platform systems.
- ATI CrossFire CertifiedThe Thermaltake Toughpower power supply has gone through a series of rigorous ATI CrossFire certification tests for maximum system stability when building CrossFire Ready multi-video-card PCs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy