Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake Toughpower XT W0230RU 850W ATX 12V 2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified modular Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX 12V 2.3 & SSI EPS 12V 2.92
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@30A, +5V@30A, +12V@62A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3.0A
Bring your system to life with the Toughpower XT W0230RU power supply. It complies with ATX 12V v.2.3 standard and is ATI CrossFire certified. It also works with the latest quad PCI-Express and multi-core CPU configurations, and is ready to deliver 850 watts of power where you want it – safely and reliably.
The single 12V rails will provide 62A – enough to satisfy most power needs. Active PFC (power form correction) maximizes power efficiency saving energy – and money on the power bill. Industrial-grade protections built into the power supply include defenses against over current, short-circuit, over voltage and no-load operating.
The +12V output circuit provides stable voltage to your system, including multiple PCI Express expansion cards. Modularized cable management lets you connect only the cables you need to reduce the amount of clutter, improving airflow. All cables for hooking up and powering your components are included and are sleeved in black nylon mesh for a clean look. A large, whisper-quiet 14cm ball bearing 1900RPM cooling fan keeps the power supply cool and operating at peak performance.
- ATX12V v2.3 CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.3 standard, the Thermaltake Toughpower XT W0230RU power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other system components.
- 850W Maximun PowerA maximum power of 850W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems. A strong +12V single rail ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card, minimizing the likelihood of overload shutdown.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Quad PCI-E ConnectorsWith two 6-pin and two 6+2-pin PCI-E connectors, the Thermaltake Toughpower XT W0230RU is ideal for building an SLI or CrossFire gaming system.
- S.P.T indicatorThe Thermaltake Toughpower XT W0230RU features its standby, PG signal and temperature LED to make it easier for the user to check the power status.
- 140mm Fan with FanDelayCoolThe Thermaltake Toughpower XT W0230RU features FanDelayCool for adjustment of duration time by the user. Thus, the 140mm fan will keep running after your computer has been shutdown.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy