Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake TR2 W0070 430W ATX 12V 2.2 Power Supply
- ATX 12V 2.2
- 115 - 230 VAC 50 - 60 Hz
- +3.3V@20A, +5V@24A, +12V1@14A, +12V2@15A, -12V@0.3A, +5VSB@2A
- Designed With Powerful Graphics Card Support in Mind – So you want to play the latest game titles in ultra-realistic settings? Dual 12V rails with plenty of juice to spare supports any graphics card (NVIDIA or AMD).
- ATX 12V V2.3 enables the most reliable and robust power delivery.
- High-Quality components and dual 12V rail design enable non-stop usage with stable and reliable performance.
- Ready for next-generation multi-core Intel® & AMD CPU.
- Supports Nvidia® & ATI/AMD graphic cards.
- Dimensions: 86mm(H) x 150mm(W) x 140mm(D).
- High reliability: MTBF > 100,000 hours.
- Safety / EMI Approvals: UL/CUL/FCC/GOST/S Mark
- "Bullet-Proof" Protections Good power supplies deliver stable and clean power. Great power supplies go one step further to include industrial-grade power protections such as Over-Voltage Protection, Over Power Protection, and Short-Circuit Protection, to prepare for the unexpected
- Intelligent Cooling Fan / Temperature Control System Large 120mm cooling fan with intelligent temperature control automatically throttles the fan speed so you get added cooling while working on intensive applications or gaming -- with whisper quiet operation when you need it.
- Supports latest NVIDIA/AMD Graphic Cards Almost all of today's graphic cards require extra power, which means you'll need a PCI-E 6pin connector to ensure the graphic card is able to deliver the maximum performance. This power supply is equipped with a built-in PCI-E 6pin connector for high end graphic cards.
- ATX12V Compatible Compatible with the ATX12V standard, the Thermaltake TR2 power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems.
- 430W Maximum Power A maximum power of 430W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems.
- Dual 8cm Fans Dual 8cm fans increase overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and help remove heat from the chassis simultaneously.
- Intelligent Black Cable Sleeving This power supply's cables are wrapped in black sleevings to optimize air flow and improve cooling in the case.
The combined power of +5V and +3.3V is 120W max.
Input Voltage: 115V / 230V
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy