Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Fractal Design Define XL R2 Titanium Silent EATX Full Tower Computer Case
- Steel EATX Full Tower
- Optimally designed for silent computing with high density noise-reducing material throughout
- Patent pending ModuVent design, allowing the user to either have optimal silence or optimal airflow
- Both HDD cages can be removed or repositioned
- Supports up to 4 radiators (1 X 280/240mm, 1 X 240mm, 1 X120mm & 1 X 140/120mm)
- Integrated 3 Speed Fan Controller
- New tool-less front fan holder makes switching front fans a breeze
- Removable Dust Filters
- 2x USB3.0 2x USB 2.0, Audio In/Out Front Ports
The Define XL R2 is in a sleek and stylish Scandinavian form, capable of providing superb cooling and ventilation capabilities with exceptional expandability. Equipped with Fractal Design’s innovative ModuVent feature, this chassis has an updated internal layout that offers greater expandability, modularity and flexibility, including capacity for 9 PCI cards and two HDD cages that can be repositioned to provide more space for water cooling radiators.
- Silent case with high densityTo achieve a high level of noise reduction, material with mass should be incorporated which is what Fractal Design strives to achieve with the dense bitumen used on the side panels.
- ModuVent designThe unique ModuVent design allows the user to choose between optimal silence or maximum airflow. If cooling becomes more of a priority than noise reduction, the ModuVent panels can be removed to expose additional air vents for optional fans.
- Cable ManagementYou can route the cables through the thick rubber grommets and keep them tucked away in the 26 mm routing space behind motherboard plate.
- Flexible ventilation optionsUp to 7 fans can be installed (2 x 120/140 mm - front, 2 x 120/140mm - top, 1 x 140mm - back, 1 x 140 mm - side panel, and 1 x140 mm - bottom ), with three silent series R2 140mm Hydraulic bearing fans pre-installed. And a fan controller is strategically integrated in the front panel and supports up to 3 fans. The water tube holes are provided at the rear for easy water cooling setup and maintenance.
- Removable HDD cagesTop HDD cage can be removed or repositioned for increased airflow whereas bottom HDD cage can be repositioned further into the case to allow for front radiator mount.
- USB 3.0 Connectivity2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 and 2x audio ports on top panel allow handy connection to peripherals.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy