Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Toshiba OCZ VX500 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) VX500-25SAT3-128G
- SATA III
The future of storage technology is now in your hands. Meet the Toshiba OCZ VX500, the MLC-based SSD series ready to go the distance. With excellent endurance ratings, well-balanced performance, and quality from the inside out, get ready to be free from frustrating hard-drive lag and elevate your system's potential to the next level.
- Sequential Read/Write: Up to 550/515 MB/s1
- Random Read/Write (4KiB2): Up to 92,000/65,000 IOPS3
- Endurance: Up to 592 TB TBW (Total Bytes Written)4
- Capacities: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1024GB5
- 5-Year Advanced Warranty Program6
Excellent MLC Endurance
Is endurance important to you? We thought so. Equipped with MLC, the VX500 series offers endurance ratings from 74 to 592 terabytes written (TBW)7
Enhanced Everyday Computing
When it comes to real world appliations, your VX500 drive will thrive. Imagine faster boot-ups, file transfers, game level loading, and data access compared to your lag-prone hard disk drive.
Benefits Beyond Speed
More than just a speedy storage, Toshiba OCZ VX500 SSDs also offer improved durability and power consumption over traditional hard disk drives, elevating your mobile computing experience.
Free Data Migration Software
Bundled with Acronis® True Image™ 2016 cloning software key to easily transfer your OS, applications, and data from your old hard disk drive or SSD.
Advanced Warranty Program
A new approach to service that mitigates the hassle surrounding support and warranty claims consumers often have to deal with. This program provides advanced replacement with no return shipping costs.
SSD Utility SSD Management Software
The SSD Utility management software was designed to help your OCZ drive thrive and lets you be in control of maintenance, monitoring, SSD tuning, OS tuning and more!
1. Sequential speeds are measured with ATTO v3.05.
2. A kibibyte (KiB) means 210, or 1,024 bytes, a mebibyte (MiB) means 220, or 1,048,576 bytes, and a gibibyte (GiB) means 230, or 1,073,471,824 bytes.
3. 4KiB random performance is measured with Crystal Disc Mark, 1000MB test file size, QD32.
4. Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written) are based on JEDEC standard; JESD218A, February 2011, and defined for the service life.
5. Definition of capacity: Toshiba defines a megabyte (MB) as 1,000,000 bytes, a gigabyte (GB) as 1,000,000,000 bytes and a terabyte (TB) as 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. A computer operating system, however, reports storage capacity using powers of 2 for the definitioin of 1GB=230=1,073,741,824 bytes and therefore shows less storage capacity. Available storage capacity (including examples of various media files) will vary based on file size, formatting, settings, software and operating system, such as Microsoft Operating System and/or pre-installed software applications, or media content. Actual formatted capacity may vary.
6. For details regarding the 5 Year Advanced Warranty program, please visit ocz website.
7. 128GB = 74 TBW, 256GB = 148 TBW, 512GB = 296 TBW, 1024GB = 592 TBW
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy