Sold by: Newegg
- Sale Ends in 5 Days (Wed) - Save: $2.00 (11%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TP-Link 5 Port Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch - Ethernet Splitter | Plug & Play | Fanless | Sturdy Metal w/ Shielded Ports | Traffic Optimization | Unmanaged | Limited Lifetime Protection(TL-SG105)
In stock. Limit 2 per customer.
Ships from United States.
- PLUG AND PLAY : Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed.
- ETHERNET SPLITTER Connectivity to your router or modem router for additional wired connections (LAPTOP, gaming console, Printer, etc).
- 5 Ports GIGABIT ETHERNET 5 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity.
- STURDY METAL CASE: Fanless Quiet Design, DeskTop or wall mounting Design. Operating Temperature: 0 degree Celsius ~40 degree Celsius (32 degree Fahrenheit ~104 degree Fahrenheit).
- Reliable IEEE 802. 3x flow Control provides reliable data transfer; Max Heat Dissipation: 8. 3 BTU/h.
- TRAFFIC OPTIMIZATION 802. 1p and DSCP QoS enable smooth latency sensitive traffic such as voice and video.
- UP to 84 percentage power saving automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length.
- AUTO NEGOTIATION Suppots Auto MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables.
- Limited lifetime and unlimited 24/7 technical support for free.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy