Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TP-Link TL-SG108-M2 | 8 Port Multi-Gigabit Unmanaged Network Switch, Ethernet Splitter | 2.5G Bandwidth | Plug & Play | Desktop/Wall-Mount | Fanless Metal Design | Limited Lifetime Protection
- Eight 2.5Gbps Ports for Super-Fast Connections 8x 2.5-Gigabit ports unlock the highest performance with Multi-Gig bandwidth and provide up to 40 Gbps of switching capacity.
- Auto-Negotiation intelligently sense the link speeds and adjust between 3-speed (100Mb/1G/2.5G) for compatibility and optimal performance for all your devices, including 2.5G WiFi 6 AP, 2.5G NAS, 2.5G PCIe Adapter, 2.5G Server, gaming computer, 4K video, and more.
- Hassle-Free Cabling Instantly upgrade to 2.5 Gbps without the need to upgrade to Cat6 wiring, reducing wiring costs and hassle.
- Reliable and Quiet IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation.
- Plug and Play Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed.
- Sturdy Metal Case Durable metal casing and desktop/wall-mounting design are well-suited for different environments.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and 24/7 technical
Ideal for use in home and SOHO, the 5/8-Port switches deliver fast and stable connection for your computer, streaming device, game console, and more, and provide up to 25 / 40 Gbps of switching capacity. All 5/8 ports support 2.5-Gigabit to take full advantage of Multi-Gig bandwidth and devices, while auto-negotiation 3-speed (100Mb/1G/2.5G) connections sense the link speeds and intelligently adjust for compatibility and optimal performance for all your devices. Its metal casing is durable and efficient in heat dissipation, which contributes to the fanless design for quiet operation.
Ready for Immediate Network Upgrading to 2.5G?
Small and Home Offices
Instant Transfer for Workstations
Never host a laggy LAN party again. Experience the unparalleled speed and lower latency, and prioritize gaming traffic with QoS. Let’s begin the unprecedented smooth game!
Ideal for Home Entertainment
Enjoy Buffer-Free 4K Videos
Enjoy buffer-free multi-channel 4K videos with friends and family for movie nights with maximum entertainment.
More 2.5GE LAN Ports for WiFi 6 Networking
Expand the 2.5GE LAN ports of your WiFi 6 routers and connect more devices—all running at max 2.5Gbps.
Ideal for Small and Home Office
Work at office or home with lightning-fast connections to workstations, desktop computers, and WiFi 6 access points.
Unlock the Real WiFi 6†
The best option to meet the full bandwidth potential of WiFi 6 access points with 2.5G wired connections.
Instant Transfer for Workstations‡
Immediately back up and store computer files to NAS storage with increased transfer speeds, never waste time.
Flawlessly integrated into existing gigabit Ethernet network infrastructures, 2.5× faster speeds** with regular Cat5e Ethernet cables, without the need to upgrade to Cat6 wiring, reducing wiring costs and hassle.
The revolutionary fanless design ensures unprecedented silent operation, ideal for any home or business. Durable metal casing, desktop/wall-mounting design and professional heat dissipation design are well-suited for different environments.
Just Plug and Play for Internet Access
A plug-and-play design allows for easy deployment without the need for a technician. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
Flexible Deployment Options
The versatile mounting system gives you the flexibility to place the 2.5G switch on a desktop or mount it to a wall.
† Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. The wireless speeds listed here are the maximum theoretical data rates. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
‡ Video transfer estimates are based on the minimum time needed when all relevant devices are performing at their maximum possible capacity. Actual transfer time is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of environmental factors, network conditions, and client limitations.
* Only Cat5e or better cables do not need to be replaced.
** 2.5× faster speed refers to the speed compared to standard 1G ports. The actual speeds may vary due to the cable quality and type, client limitations, and environmental factors.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy