Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
TRENDnet 28-Port Web Smart Switch with 24 x Gigabit Ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ Slots. Limited Life Time Warranty
TEG-30284 (Version v1.0R)
- 24 x Gigabit ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ slots for high speed connections
- Easy to use web-based management interface
- 128 Gbps switching capacity
- 802.1Q, Dynamic GVRP, Private, and Voice VLAN
- IGMP v1, v2, v3 snooping
- STP, RSTP, and MSTP spanning tree protocols
- SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), SNMP Trap, RMON, port mirror, syslog, and SMTP alert
- ACLs, MAC filtering, DoS, and 802.1X / TACACS+ network access control
- 802.1p / DSCP / Queue Scheduling QoS support
- Smart fans reduce energy consumption and auto adjust for efficiency
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
TRENDnet’s 28-Port Web Smart Switch with 24 x Gigabit ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ slots, model TEG-30284, is a cost-effective switch for high-speed network uplinks or downlink server connections. A convenient web-based management interface offers features for traffic control, troubleshooting, access control, and monitoring, allowing for network integration flexibility into an SMB network.
Web Smart Management
Provides an easy to use web-based GUI management for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of more commonly used SMB management features for easy deployment.
Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
High-Speed 10G SFP+
Offers four dedicated 10G SFP+ slots for high-speed network uplinks or downlink NAS / access server connections providing a cost-effective solution in adding 10G link capability to an SMB network.
- 1. Reset button
- 2. LED indicators
- 3. Gigabit ports
- 4. 10G SFP+ slots
- 5. Power port
Provides 24 x Gigabit ports, 4 x 10G SFP+ slots for high-speed network uplinks or downlink server connections, and 1U rack mountable.
Smart fans saves energy by auto-adjusting the fan speed and use based on cooling needs.
This switch supports IPv6 configuration and IPv6 neighbor discovery.
A broad range of network configurations are supported by: 802.3ad link aggregation, asymmetric VLAN, 802.1Q VLAN, Voice VLAN, Private VLAN, bandwidth controls, GVRP, IGMP, 802.1p class of service (CoS), spanning tree (STP, RSTP, and MSTP), and QoS queue scheduling.
Real time traffic comparison charts, error group charts, and a convenient cable diagnostic test aid in rapid troubleshooting.
Features such as ACL, SSL, MAC / port filtering, Denial of Service controls, 802.1X, TACACS+, and RADIUS are compatible with layered network access controls.
RMON, SNMP, SNMP Trap, and Port Mirroring support administrator monitoring solutions.
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM (Utility & User’s Guide)
- Power cord (1.8 m / 6 ft.)
- Rack mount kit
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by Tech Provisions Return Policy