The TV-IP110 Internet camera offers extra security for your home, business, or vacation house. This Ethernet camera records MJPEG video at 30fps, so you always get a clear view. The video capture is recorded to your computer or NAS device, so you've got a permanent record, in addition to the real-time feed you can view from any computer with Internet access.
The included SecurView software offers scheduled recording, motion-triggered recording, and email alerts, to let you know when there's been activity on your property. This software allows you to view and record up to 16 cameras simultaneously. With Time Stamp Overlay and Just-In-Time snapshot technology, the camera can email you a snapshot of activity in progress. The TV-IP110 gives you a set of eyes on the scene, so you know everything's running smoothly, even when you're not there!
- High Quality Image CaptureThe TRENDnet TV-IP110 features a high-performance 1/4" CMOS image sensor to shoot high-quality M-JPEG videos at 30fps with up to 640 x 480 resolution.
- 10/100M Fast Ethernet ConnectionThe TRENDnet TV-IP110 provides a 10/100M fast Ethernet port for broadband connectivity so you can easily access and control the camera from any remote PC in the network for various surveillance applications.
- Built-in Web ServerThe TRENDnet TV-IP110 with a built-in web server acts as a stand-alone unit that captures and streams images to your network storage devices without the need for a computer.
- Great Surveillance FunctionalityWith bundled SecurView camera management software, monitor and manage up to 16 cameras simultaneously, set recording schedules, configure motion detection settings, and apply settings to multiple cameras.
- Plug-and-Play SimplicityWith industry-standard automatic configuration (UPnP), the TRENDnet TV-IP110 automatically decides the best settings to work with your router or PC eliminating complicated setup.