The UniFi UAP AC from Ubiquiti is the fastest indoor 802.11ac dual-band access point, ideal for deployment of high-performance wireless networks. It utilizes 3x3 MIMO Technology for simultaneous dual band operation. It delivers blazing-fast wireless connection speeds, and allows for a long wireless operation range of up to 122m. You can use the free UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
Thanks to its aesthetic industrial design with LED indicator, and the Plug-and-Play installation design, you can easily mount to a ceiling tile or wall by using the included mounting hardware. This model comes with two Gigabit Ethernet ports for reliable, fast wired connection. Plus, it supports Power over Ethernet; no extra power cord is required.
- Breakthrough dual-band Wi-Fi performanceThe UniFi UAP AC offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 3x3 MIMO technology for each band. It supports speeds of up to 1300 Mbps in the 5GHz radio band, and up to 450 Mbps in the 2.4GHz radio band. It has a range of up to 122m (400ft) and two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Multi-Site ManagementThe UniFi Controller software* is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine. It’s ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. (* The UniFi Controller software is free to download.)
- Scalability for thousandsWith its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller.
- Other advanced software featuresThe UniFi Controller software also offers a rich set of advanced software features, giving you added convenience. You can upload map images of your location(s) for a visual representation of each wireless network. Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting. Take advantage of WLAN groups for flexible configuration of large deployments and enable wireless connection between APs to extend range. Create one large wireless network across multiple Aps, so users can roam and seamlessly maintain their connection as they switch to the nearest AP. And more!
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)The UniFi AP-Pro boasts Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, allowing both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device. It includes a Power over Ethernet adapter, and can also be powered by the Ubiquiti TOUGHSwitch PoE PRO (sold separately). Plus, it’s compatible with an 802.3at compliant switch.
- Sleek industrial design – simple configurationWith its clean industrial design, the UniFi UAP AC can be seamlessly integrated into any wall or ceiling surface*. The LED indicator simplifies deployment and configuration. The Plug-and-Play installation and intuitive management reduce the need for dedicated IT personnel resources. (*The mounting kits are included).