The ViewSonic VP2365wb is one of ViewSonic’s new LCD VP series monitors that utilizes the power of IPS panel technology. With IPS true colors, high contrast ratio and wide viewing angles coupled with 1920x1080 Full HD resolution, the ViewSonic VP2365wb is the perfect solution for designers, manufacturers, medical applications and movie production. 4-port USB hub for cluster free connectivity, ergonomic functions with pivot, height adjust, tilt, swivel and slim bezel make the ViewSonic VP2365wb an amazing monitor. ECO Mode offering up to 40% power consumption.
- IPS TechnologyIPS (In-plane Switching) is the highest performance panel technology available in the LCD displays to offer color fidelity and wide viewing angles. It delivers true color even when you move the image across the screen or change your viewing angle. IPS panels also support real life colors from your camera. It is perfect for photography, graphics/movie design, CAD/CAM engineering, medical and security applications.
- Full HD 1080pWith a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 (16:9), the ViewSonic VP2365wb fully supports up to HDTV 1080p (1920x1080, progressive) for a truly high-definition experience.
- Impressive ViewabilityThe ViewSonic VP2365wb offers an ultra-wide 178° viewing angle both horizontally and vertically to ensure a perfect viewing experience from all directions.
- Ergonomic DesignBased on a VESA wall-mount interface, the ViewSonic VP2365wb features a detachable base for ergonomic flexibility with pivot, tilt, swivel and height adjustment for greatly increased comfort, efficiency and flexibility.
- Stylish ThinEdge DesignThe ViewSonic VP2365wb's 23" screen is wrapped in a slim bezel that lets you see more without taking up valuable desktop real estate and is ideal for side-by-side multi-monitor configurations.
- Designer's MonitorThe ViewSonic VP2365wb is ideal for CAD/CAM engineering applications, graphics designers, movie production houses and medical applications.