Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Visiontek Radeon 7870 2GB GDDR5 6M (6 x Mini DP), 900548
- 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- 6 x Mini DisplayPort
- 1280 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0 x16
Transform your gaming with a new level of realism and environmental interaction with the VisionTek Radeon HD 7870GHz edition. Based on the highly acclaimed 28nm GCN architecture, this card is built around 1280 Stream Processors and an abundant amount of memory for smooth gameplay in the hottest DirectX 11 titles. Breakthrough 1GHz Engine Clock means more graphics power for higher framerates even in high game detail settings. The latest Eyefinity 2.0 with 3D support redefines your entertainment with immersive, stereoscopic 3D visuals across multiple monitors. An array of cutting-edge graphics technology such as AMD App Acceleration, AMD PowerTune technology, and AMD CrossFire are built right in, offering you more than one way to elevate your gaming experience.
- The gigahertz barrier has been broken. Armed with a stunning 1GHz GPU based on the revolutionary GCN Architecture, the AMD Radeon™ HD 7870GHz Edition Part No. 900548 is quite simply engineered to reign supreme.
- The next generation of AMD Eyefinity technology is here, featuring all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation and brand new display configurations. Face it: the best just got better.
- PCI Express 3.0 has arrived, and the AMD Radeon™ HD 7870GHz Edition is ready. Get superior performance in multi-GPU configurations thanks to unprecedented bandwidth and AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Leave no performance behind. Get higher clocks and faster gaming with AMD PowerTune technology on the AMD Radeon™ HD 7870GHz Edition.
- AMD ZeroCore Power technology allows your AMD Radeon™ HD 7870GHz Edition to consume virtually no power in its idle state. It even shuts down secondary GPUs in AMD CrossFire™ technology mode to save power when they're unneeded.
- The market isn't ready for 4k video, but Radeon™ is. With full support for HDMI® (with 4k) and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon™ HD 7870GHz Edition is set for quad HD.
- 1000MHz Engine Clock
- 2GB GDDR5 Memory
- 1200MHz Memory Clock (4.8Gbps GDDR5)
- 153.6GBps memory bandwidth (maximum)
- 2.56 TFLOPS Single Precision compute power
- GCN Architecture
- 256-bit GDDR5 memory interface
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface
- DirectX® 11.1-capable graphics
- OpenGL 4.2 support
- Partially Resident Textures (PRT)
- Image quality enhancement technology
- AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- AMD App Acceleration
- AMD HD3D technology
- AMD CrossFire™ multi-GPU technology
- Cutting-edge integrated display support
- Integrated HD audio controller
- AMD PowerPlay™ power management technology
- AMD PowerTune technology
- AMD ZeroCore Power technology
- AMD Catalyst™ graphics and HD video configuration software
- Unified Graphics display driver - AMD Catalyst™ software enabling other PC programs and devices to use advanced graphics, video, and features of AMD Radeon™ products.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- 500W (or greater) power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connector recommended 600W power supply (or greater) with two 75W 6-pin PCI Express power connectors recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology.
- Certified power supplies are recommended.
- Minimum 4GB of system memory 8GB (or more) of system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
- For an AMD CrossFire™ system, a second AMD Radeon™ HD 7770 GPU, an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard and one AMD CrossFire™ Bridge Interconnect cable is required
- Use of three or more displays with AMD Eyefinity technology requires a DisplayPort-capable panel or an AMD Eyefinity validated dongle.
- 64-bit operating system highly recommended
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy