A external hard drive is a great way to collect precious memories or to save work-related files. Don’t have to buy a external drive, if you have an old hard drive lying around, sticking it in an enclosure can give you a new external drive at a fraction of the cost. This Wavlink 2.5” SATA hard drive enclosure gives you a powerful external storage solution.It is impressively easy to install new drives in and looks reasonably good and offers a great protection for your drive.
SuperSpeed USB3.0 has a maximum data transfer rate of 5Gbps
Support UASP Transfer Protocol, 20% faster than traditional USB 3.0
Supports SATA I / II / III SSD HDD (up to 6Gbps)
Fits all brand of 2.5" SATA SSD and HDD (9.5mm / 7mm slim type)
Tool-free installation; hot-swap supported, plug and play
LED status indicator, Plug and Play in PC / Mac platform
Compatible with Microsoft Windows, Max OSX and Linux
After 10 min of standstill, the hard drive enclosure will automatically into sleep mode to save more power and energy. Good to extend the lifespan of the hard drives.
The SATA interface of the 2.5 ssd enclosure supports UASP SATA III transmission protocol, which reduces CPU utilization, data delay and waiting time.20% faster than traditional USB 3.0
It's effortless to allow the shell to be easily slid into your backpack, suitcase and laptop bag anytime and anywhere. An ideal choice for everyone.
1 x 2.5" SSD Enclosure
1 x USB3.0 Micro-B to USB-A Cable with Cap (19.7 inch)
12 months free replacement and lifelong technical support
1. Compatible with 2.5” 7mm/9.5mm SATA I/II/III interface HDD and SSD.
2.5" SATA III / II / I HDD and SSD, compatible with Seagate Barracuda HDD 2.5", Samsung 860 EVO/850 EVO SATA III SSD, WD Blue/Green 2.5 SATA SSD, SSD PLUS, Ultra 3D SSD, Crucial BX500/MX500/MX300, PNY CS900, TOSHIBA TR200/Q300, DREVO X1, Gigabyte, YUCUN 2.5" SSD etc.
2. Can be connected to equipment such as Router, TV, PC, PS4, XBox.
3. Support Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (32 bit and 64 bit), Mac OSX, Linux.
1. Not support 3.5" SATA hard drives and IDE drives.
2. For UASP, make sure the device, OS and controller have the UASP function enabled.
3. Always safely remove your disc before unplugging this product.
5. If the enclosure is not recognized by the computer, go to Disk Management, assign a drive letter for the disk.