Wavlink USB-C 13-in-1 Docking Station
Ideal for today's slim, lightweight notebooks lacking ports and slots, this docking station adds display, network and peripheral connectivity plus memory card access through a single USB-C connection. Easily plug in monitors and other accessories of your choice to build a fully-featured workstation. With USB-C upstream charging, the connected laptop also gets juiced up while in use so you always have the power for new tasks on the go.
4K Ultra HD & Triple Display
Three video ports for various needs. Mirror or extend your screen with 2 HDMI & 1 DP ports and directly stream 4K@60Hz (under DP 1.3) UHD video to HDTV, monitors, or projectors for a cinema-like visual feast.
Note: ONLY Windows system supports MST and SST (Mirror & Extend Mode); Mac OS only supports mirror mode and non-mirror mode. Non-mirror mode means that the contents on the two or three external monitors (HDMI+DP/ HDMI+HDMI / DP+HDMI+ HDMI) are the same but different from the content on the connected laptop. Under DP1.3 source, the resolution can be up to 4K@60Hz with single HDMI/DP, and will be 2560x1440@60Hz if two monitors play simultaneously, and 2k@60Hz when using 2 HDMI and DP together.
Powerful Pass-through Charging
With 100W PD3.0 pass-through charging port, this Wavlink 13-port dock provides up to 65W power delivery to your laptop, quickly charging your connected devices while displaying or transferring data. Stop worrying about low battery.
USB data transmission
The MST dock has four USB 3.0 ports (one for BC fast charging), providing your devices plenty of connection possibilities with data transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
This MST dock has 3 different video ports, you can either select one port or combine two or all three of them for your own need.
Effortless Data Transfer
1000Mbps Ethernet port ensures a more stable and faster wired network connection. Equipped with 3 USB 3.0 ports, it can sync data at blazing speeds up to 5Gbps, up to 10x faster than USB 2. 0. Another BC 1.2 fast charging USB 3.0 port helps you fast charge your phone and also supports data transfer. Built-in SD and Micro SD slots allow for easy access to files from universal SD and Micro SD Memory Card up to 2TB.
Features at a glance:
- Provides USB power delivery up to 65W for upstream charging.
- Supports triple display with two types of video outputs HDMI & DP.
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port provides high speed and secure network.
- Compatible with full-featured USB 3.1 compliance (Data transfer, USB power delivery and video alternate).
- Support Card Reader SDHC/SDXC (Capacity up to 2TB).
- Windows 7/8/10 or later
- Mac OS X or later
- CPU i7 or higher, RAM 4GB or above
- Requires that host PC/laptop supports PD 2.0 or above
- PC/laptop with full function USB 3.1 Type-C port (Power Delivery, Video Alternate, Display, data transfer)
Before using this dock, please make sure that the latest PC/laptop drivers are installed (including USB, graphics card, etc.) because the network port needs specific drivers.
For Windows 10, the system detects and automatically installs them after the dock is connected to the network. If drivers cannot be automatically installed, the network port can’t perform properly. Please install them manually. For MAC OS system, you need to install the network port driver manually, please visit www.wavlink.com > Support > Driver > PC peripherals > USB Docking.
1. The dock is driver free, therefore you don’t need to install any driver before using it.
2. Plug the power adapter of the dock in a power outlet.
3. Connect the USB-C connector of the dock to your host laptop/PC, and the LED light on the dock will turn blue.
4. Connect your monitor(s) to video ports of the dock then you can proceed to configure the display modes.