Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Fractal Design Define R6 White Brushed Aluminum/Steel ATX Silent Modular Tempered Glass Window Mid Tower Computer Case
- Seamless scratch-resistant tempered glass side panel
- Optimized for silence with high-density industrial dampening
- Fully modular layout with independently configurable HDD/SSD positions
- Reversible front door with anodized aluminum cover
- Nexus+ Smart Hub controls up to 6 extra case fans and 3 PWM devices
- Three silent high-airflow Dynamic X2 GP-14 140 mm fans pre-installed
- Supports rads up to 420mm up top, 360mm in front, and 280mm in the base
- Power supply shroud and Modular Storage Plate conceal drives and cables
- Support for EATX boards up to 285mm wide
- Third generation ModuVent technology
Designed from the ground up, the Define R6 goes beyond iteration with a profound stride of innovation – the latest and largest step in the legacy of the world-renowned Define Series.
Seamless tempered glass and sound dampened steel panels encase a fully redesigned interior with more storage capability than ever before, and with nine fan mounts, PWM fan hub, and 420mm radiator support, the R6 is the perfect platform for building your dream water loop. Improved third generation ModuVent™ technology allows an effortless transition from metal-clad sound dampened top panel to filtered high airflow multi-fan ventilation.
Expanding on the timeless elegant form and silent modular function that brought so much success to its predecessors, the new Define R6 offers the most demanding hardware enthusiast a solid foundation and flexible framework with limitless potential.
Screwless, scratch resistant tempered glass offers a flawless view and ultimate ease of access.
A reversible front door with anodized aluminum cover provides adaptability with elegance.
The Strong, Silent Type
Rock solid build quality with high-density industrial sound dampening delivers studio worthy noise supression.
Third Generation ModuVent™ Technology
An advanced new design gives users the choice between a soundproof steel cover or filtered multi-fan ventilation in the top panel.
Two Cases in One
Easily convert between the Standard Layout for maximum storage capacity or the new Open Layout for superior water cooling support and clear path of air flow.
A Place for Everything, and Everything in its Place
The ventilated power supply shroud and Modular Storage Plate offer a multitude of mounting options to arrange drives and conceal excess cabling for a clean, clutter-free interior.
The highly modular interior of the R6 includes six universal drive trays that can be independently repositioned to suit components, cooling, and cable routing.
Vertical Expansion Slots
Showcase your graphics hardware with full visibility.
Nexus+ Smart Hub
The new Fractal Design Nexus+ smart hub offers superior fan control of six additional case fans plus three PWM devices via your motherboard.
Extensive Water Cooling Support
Liquid cooling options abound with support for radiators up to 420 mm in the top, 360 mm in the front, and up to 280 mm in the base.
*Max 150mm width in standard layout
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy