Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
NZXT Phantom 410 Series CA-PH410-W1 White Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower
- 2 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 / 1 x Audio & Mic Front Ports
- 3 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
NZXT Phantom 410 Series ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
NZXT introduces the descendant of the revolutionary Phantom, the Phantom 410. The beautiful and sleek Phantom design sets the trend for all-white chassis - ideal for optimal expansion and cooling. In comparison to its predecessor, the Phantom 410 delivers more value for your dollar and possesses an acrylic window which allows gamers to admire the power of their rig.
The Phantom 410 features innovative right-mounted HDD rails, a solution for easy hard drive replacement. This mid-tower comes equipped with a dual radiator water cooling solution with a clearance of 30mm, an interior pivot 120mm/140mm fan slot, the capability of installing up to eight fans, and a single 30W fan control. The Phantom comes with two internal USB 3.0 headers that directly connect to the motherboard. Be the envy of all PC gamers - the Phantom 410 is bringing sexy back.
- Clearance for top 240mm dual radiator for water cooling solutions
- Adjustable interior pivoting 120mm / 140mm fan slot for directional air flow
- Removable HDD cage allows more room for extended video cards
- Innovative right-mounted HDD rails for easy hard drive replacement
- Single 120mm / 140mm side fan with acrylic window for interior viewing and cooling
- Two front internal USB 3.0 headers, two USB 2.0 ports, audio and microphone input
- 30W 3-step fan control for setting up your system for silence or performance
- Wire management support up to 25mm space for easy cable management
- Screw-less 5.25" and HDD trays that secures 2.5" SSD
- Cooling capability of up to eight fans (2 x 120mm and 1 x 140mm LED fan included)
What's in the Box
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy