Do you have a system with an AGP slot and are bummed that you don’t get the coolest new toys? Cheer up! XFX has an 8x AGP card using the GeForce 7950GT GPU. They coupled it with 512MB of GDDR3 memory for a highly capable card. Dual DVI outs support 2560x1600 resolution and 1080i HDTV.
NVIDIA's PureVideo brings the technology from high-end video equipment to your computer. Dedicated processing cores and software delivers a vivid, lifelike picture free of the annoying artifacts and imperfections you get from standard PC-based video solutions.
Clear up your view and play at a higher level! XFX is ready for you -- are you ready for them?
- AGP 4X / 8X InterfaceThe XFX PVT71AYDF3 features an AGP 4X / 8X interface so you can upgrade your existing platform with boosted graphics performance for mainstream gaming.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 EngineDelivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design smoothes texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 TechnologyThe industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- Dual Dual-link DVI SupportSupports high-definition, unparalleled image quality on a pair of widescreen flat panel displays with resolutions as high as 2560x1600 for an ultra-realistic HD gaming experience.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.