It doesn’t get much better than this. A GeForce 8800GTX running at 600MHz and 768MB of GDDR3 memory drive this powerhouse from XFX. Do we really need to mention that it’s DirectX 10 compliant, and that both DVI-I ports are dual-link, or that it’s SLI ready? I didn’t think so.
All that power drives the Lumenex engine for lightning fast anti-aliasing and HDR Lighting for stunning realism. The Quantum Effects Technology utilizes advanced shader processors to deliver an entirely new level of physics effects that are rendered on the GPU leaving the CPU free to run the game engine and the AI.
The built in PureVideo HD Technology was specifically designed to enhance your HD experience. Built in hardware decode acceleration of H.264, VC-1, WMV and MPEG-2 HD and SD movies provides a theater-like experience. The HDCP compliant dual-link DVI ports allow you to play your HD-DVD and Blu-ray Discs.
- NVIDIA Unified Architecture with GigaThread TechnologyThe fully-unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics and pixel shading operations, delivering incredibly true-to-life 3D graphics. In addition, the massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 SupportThe DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA Lumenex EngineThe NVIDIA Lumenex Engine supports 128-bit and 64-bit floating point HDR with up to 16x anti-aliasing, delivering vividly realistic lighting effects while obliterating “jaggies”.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's fourth-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.