Conventional PSUs use multi-rail technology which basically combines cheaper and lower wattage PSUs into one single PSU to generate a higher total wattage. However, smaller rails have lower maximum wattages so left over wattage on individual rails become too small to handle major components and gets wasted.
Unique, continuous EasyRail technology enables you to maximize available power and make set-up easy. Stack numerous power-hungry components, such as your GPU, CPU and other components - without fear of crashing – with XFX ProSeries PSU with EasyRail Technology. In addition, this XXX Edition PSU has been awarded the 80 Plus Silver certification for its high power efficiency and is also designed for NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossfireX multi-GPU systems, making it a perfect solution for hardcore gamers. One Rail, One Setup.
- EasyRail TechnologyXFX ProSeries PSUs with EasyRail Technology give you one continuous rail of power covering the total maximum wattage. What this means is that no matter how many devices you have, high or low power, they can easily stack until it reaches the full maximum wattage. With EasyRail technology you can maximize the potential of your PSU with ease.
- True Wattage GuaranteeWattage and heat go hand-in-hand. Other PSUs claim a certain wattage by using unrealistic testing environments, but in real settings, they might reach much lower wattages. XFX PSUs guarantee the advertised wattage, even at well above standard operating conditions at 50°C.
- Efficient Power Use80 Plus Silver certified means that this XFX PSU has up to 88% power efficiency. Compare that to non-certified PSUs, which lose at least 20% of power drawn. With the XFX PSU, get every watt you pay for.
- Extreme Heat Tested CapacitorsInternal PC operating temperature is around 35°C but the internal PSU temperature can be much higher. XFX uses high-quality Japanese brand capacitors rated to withstand up to 105°C. While some competitors claim to use Japanese capacitors, they may only be rated for 85°C, which can shorten the usable life of a PSU.
- Clean PowerPower drawn from your AC outlet is typically dirty with voltage spikes and fluctuations, which can harm vital PC components. XFX PSUs are designed to deliver tight DC voltage regulation with minimal AC ripple, giving you safer, cleaner power.
- High +12V Output & Multi-GPU Technologies SupportedThe 850W XFX ProSeries XXX Edition semi-modular PSU features DC to DC converter design and a high +12V output of up to 70A to ensure the maximum compatibility and provision of 12V power. It is also AMD CrossfireX ready and NVIDIA SLI Ready certified and comes with 4x PCI-E 6+2-pin connectors, allowing you to build your ultimate multi-GPU gaming power house.