XFX’s FX-777A-ZDB4 Radeon HD 7770 Black Edition graphics card features XFX’s unique Overclock GPU core at 1095 MHz which is 95 MHz more than the base models. Push your gaming experience to the max.
The XFX Radeon HD 7770 Black Edition combines XFX’s award-winning Double Dissipation dual-fan design and Ghost Thermal technology to provide the coolest and quietest performance while simultaneously increasing overall graphics card performance and lifespan. With the HD 7770 graphics card, XFX introduces XFACTOR, a collection of features and technologies that include XFX’s exclusive designs and standards with the highest quality and innovation to ensure that even the most demanding gamers get the best from their graphics cards.
The AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition is the first graphics card equipped with a reference engine clock that breaks the one gigahertz barrier – making it the world’s first 1GHz GPU. When coupled with AMD’s GCN Architecture and the industry’s very first 28nm GPU design, the AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition offers incredible, best-in-class entertainment experiences that every gamer deserves. Packed with incredible features, such as PCI Express 3.0, the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology or gaming at resolutions beyond 5760x1080 with AMD Eyefinity technology, these are the world’s most advanced graphics. For everyone.
- Double dissipation with Ghost thermal technologyGhost Thermal technology is the optimal thermal design that allows air to pass through the heatsink directly to the PCB and core components. The exclusive technology combined with XFX’s award-winning Double Dissipation dual-fan design and selected top-quality materials makes it one of the coolest and quietest cards on the market while simultaneously increasing overall graphics card performance and lifespan.
- Duratec Professional Grade technologyXFX introduces Duratec Professional Grade technology which represents XFX high standard for component quality. Graphics cards featuring Duratec standards offer high quality components such as 2oz Copper PCB, Solid Capacitors, Ferrite Iron Core Choke, IP-5X Certified Dust Free Fans, XFX’s exclusive bracket design for greater airflow and other quality performance enhancing components.
- GHz EditionThe first generation of ground breaking GPUs with core clocks above 1GHz. The GHz Edition graphics cards from XFX & AMD are designed with massive headroom for overclocking beyond 1GHz.
- New GCN Architecture for Leading DirectX 11 PerformanceAMD Radeon HD 7700 Series (code name Cape Verde) boasts the award-winning 28nm GPU architecture which is optimized for gaming and compute. The AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition features 10 Compute Units, each with 64 Vector Units for up to 640 Stream Processors, along with dual Asynchronous Compute Engines (ACE) and 128bit of 1GB GDDR5 Memory. Ready for DirectX 11 and PCI Express 3.0, AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition with GCN Architecture is your personal checklist for ground-breaking performance and technology.
- Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology & AMD HD3DAMD Eyefinity 2.0 features all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation, brand new display configurations and an expanded and more immersive field of view. With full support for 3GHz HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition is set to drive next generation displays at up to 4K resolution. The AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition is also backed by AMD’s open 3D initiative for stereo 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D movies.
- Refined AMD PowerTune Technology & AMD ZeroCore Power TechnologyDesigned with the most advanced power management features, the AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition is equipped with the intelligence to convert unused power headroom into extra performance by dynamically controlling clock speeds, allowing gamers advanced performance inside of the power envelope they specify. AMD ZeroCore Power technology found in the AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition enables lower idle power than any other currently available graphics card. With support for AMD CrossFire technology, AMD ZeroCore Power eliminates wasted power, as well as additional heat and noise from extra cards when you are not using them.