XFX’s FX-795A-TDFC Radeon HD 7950 Double Dissipation Edition graphics card features Double Dissipation technology which is XFX’s unique dual fan design that allows air to cool everything including the thermal, GPU, heatsinks, components and the PCB board. Double Dissipation technology combined with Ghost thermal technology and HydroCell thermal solution makes the XFX Radeon HD 7950 Double Dissipation Edition graphics card deliver higher graphics performance at low temperature level. With the HD 7900 graphics card, XFX introduces XFACTOR, a collection of features and technologies that include XFX’s exclusive designs and standards with the highest quality and innovation to ensure that even the most demanding gamers get the best from their graphics cards.
The AMD Radeon HD 7950 graphics processor harnesses the visionary GCN Architecture. As the world’s first 28nm GPU, this chip is primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality, making it the only solution for gamers who expect the best.
- Double dissipation with Ghost and HydroCellGhost Thermal technology is the optimal thermal design that allows air to pass through the heatsink directly to the PCB and core components. This exclusive design allows fan speeds to be kept lower, while allowing the heat to dissipate evenly through the card without excess noise. XFX’s exclusive Ghost Thermal design is complimented by its highly efficient HydroCell thermal solution which is a vapor chamber based on the same principles as heat-pipe technology, which uses a recirculation process and wick system for vaporization. All of this combined with XFX’s award-winning Double Dissipation dual-fan design makes it one of the coolest and quietest cards on the market while simultaneously increasing overall graphics card performance.
- Duratec Professional Grade technologyXFX introduces Duratec Professional Grade technology which represents XFX high standard for component quality. Graphics cards featuring Duratec standards offer high quality components such as 2oz Copper PCB, Solid Capacitors, Ferrite Iron Core Choke, IP-5X Certified Dust Free Fans, XFX’s exclusive bracket design for greater airflow and other quality performance enhancing components.
- New GCN Architecture for Leading DirectX 11 PerformanceAMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (codename Tahiti) boasts the world's first 28nm GPU architecture which is optimized for gaming and compute. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 features 28 Compute Units, each with 64 Vector Units for 1792 Stream Processors, along with dual geometry units, dual Asynchronous Compute Engines (ACE) and 384-bit 3GB of GDDR5 memory. Ready for DirectX 11.1 and PCI Express 3.0, AMD Radeon HD 7950 with GCN Architecture is your personal checklist for ground-breaking performance and technology.
- Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD HD3D & AMD App AccelerationAMD Eyefinity 2.0 features all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation, brand new display configurations and an expanded and more immersive field of view. With full support for 3GHz HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is set to drive next generation displays at up to 4K resolution. The AMD Radeon HD 7950 is also backed by AMD’s open 3D initiative for stereo 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D movies. App Acceleration technology goes beyond simply gaming and gives consumers certifiably spectacular video and high-quality performance when using everyday applications. From online video to MKV and Blu-ray to DivX, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 ensures supercharged performance – do it all faster and better than ever.
- Refined AMD PowerTune Technology & AMD ZeroCore Power TechnologyDesigned with the most advanced power management features, the AMD Radeon HD 7950 is equipped with the intelligence to convert unused power headroom into extra performance by dynamically controlling clock speeds, allowing gamers advanced performance inside of the power envelope they specify. AMD ZeroCore Power technology found in the AMD Radeon HD 7950 enables lower idle power than any other currently available graphics card. With support for AMD CrossFire technology, AMD ZeroCore Power eliminates wasted power, as well as additional heat and noise from extra cards when you are not using them.
- Enhanced Multi-GPU Capabilities with PCI Express 3.0AMD CrossFire technology is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform. Unlocking game-dominating power, AMD CrossFire technology, coupled with native support for PCI Express 3.0, will allow for unprecedented bandwidth in TriFire and QuadFire configurations.