Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XIGMATEK Dark Knight II SD1283 Night Hawk Edition CPU Cooler with Stealth Aerospace Industry Thermal conductive ceramic coating LGA1150 Haswell Compatible
OUT OF STOCK.
- 1000 - 2200 RPM
- 89.45 CFM (Max.)
- Aluminum Alloy, H.D.T. (Heat-pipes Direct Touch), Ceramic Surface Coating
The Xigmatek Stealth series coolers make use of advanced ceramic materials originally pioneered in the high-tech aerospace and automotive industries. The ceramic coating features high strength and light weight and is specially formulated for maximum thermal conductivity making it well suited for use in extreme temperature environments.
Xigmatek Dark Knight SD1283 Nighthawk Edition
The Xigmatek Dark Knight SD1283 is the world's first enthusiast cooler to utilize a modern ceramic coating and was the result of Xigmatek thermal engineers thinking outside the box. Xigmatek's innovative use of this space age material is not just for good looks - the ceramic coating along with Xigmatek's patented HDT technology greatly increases the efficiency of thermal transfer away from your CPU.
- High Thermal Conductivity - The increased thermal conductivity of the ceramic coating rapidly absorbs and removes heat from the CPU via the heatpipes.
- Increased Cooling Area - Traditional aluminum fins are not as effective conducting heat at the outer edges. The ceramic coating allows heat to rapidly spread over the entire surface of the cooling fins, reducing thermal hotspots and increasing the cooling area.
- HDT - Xigmatek's use of superior grade copper for the patented Heatpipe Direct Touch technology places the performance enhanced heatpipe directly against the hot CPU, increasing the effectiveness of removing heat from the source.
- Advanced ceramic material coating for dramatic thermal dissipation performance
- Matte black design creates a uniquely stealthy look and feel
- Utilizes Xigmatek's patented HDT (Heatpipe Direct Touch) Technology and superior grade copper material heatpipes
- 160mm side cooling tower configuration
- Ultra-slim profile capable of mounting single (push) or dual (push-pull)120mm fan configurations; works with the majority of current motherboard designs
- Includes Xigmatek's Universal Mounting Kit compatible with Intel LGA Socket 755, 1155, 1156, 2011 and AMD Socket K8 / AM2 / AM3
The Dark Knight SD1283 features a high-tech and stealthy matte black ceramic finish and is mated with a matching smoke black fan, giving it a unique presence. The effectiveness of the ceramic coating allows for reduced width fins resulting in an ultra-slim profile making the Dark Knight SD1283 well suited for either single or dual fan (push - pull) configurations that easily fits within the physical constraints of modern motherboard designs.
Performance testing between the similar Dark Knight SD1283 (ceramic) and GAIA SD1283 (non-ceramic) coolers indicates a performance increase of of up to 10% under stock and overclocked CPU speeds.
First To Innovate
Xigmatek leads the market by continuing to innovate in cooler design while the competition is satisfied with rehashing the same old technologies. Xigmatek was first to market with HDT and is now first to market with the use of advanced ceramic materials. Xigmatek: We Innovate.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy