- Take advantage of PCIe Gen4x4, the latest iteration of the PCIe interface, with the XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive.
- Delivering read/write speeds of up to 3900/3200MB per second and sporting a host of other great features, the GAMMIX S50 Lite will bring your system to the next level.
- With PCIe Gen4x4, enjoy a new level of gaming performance with sustained read/write speeds of up to 3900/3200/MB per second.
- That's up to eight times faster than a SATA SSD. What's more, it's backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
- The GAMMIX S50 Lite uses Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer to achieve random read/write speeds of up to 490K/540K IOPS.
- Whether it's video editing, animation, or gaming, this SSD has you covered!
- Compatible with NVMe 1.4
- A new leap forward in capacity, efficiency, and durability with next-gen 3D NAND Flash memory
- M.2 2280 specifications: supports PCIe 4.0
- Ideal for gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
- Sporting a robust high-temperature resistant aluminum heatsink, the GAMMIX S50 Lite gets rid of heat effectively. So effective in fact it is able to reduce temperatures by up to 20 percent1. Plus, the heatsink looks amazing too with its streamlined surface and ridged geometric lines.
- 1Test system configuration : M/B MSI X570-A PRO, test program: IO meter 2010.05.26, OS : Windows 10 1909
- The GAMMIX S50 Lite supports Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transfers.
- In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S50 Lite ensures your data is always safe.
- Equipped with 3D NAND Flash memory, the GAMMIX S50 Lite comes with higher capacities, up to 2TB, to store more games or files.
- What's more, an array of data protection and correction technologies ramp up its Total Bytes Written (TBW) rating for enhanced durability and a longer product lifespan.
|Capacity||512GB / 1TB / 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 4.3mm (with heatsink) /80 x 22 x 3.3mm (without heatsink)|
|Weight||10g / 0.35oz (with heatsink); 7g / 0.24oz (without heatsink)|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 3900MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 3200MB/s|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 490K|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 540K|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Shock Resistance||1500G / 0.5ms|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||1480TB|
Q: How do I know if my PC can support PCIe Gen4 SSDs?
A: Firstly, check the make and specifications of your motherboard on the manufacturers website to see if it has M.2 slots that support PCIe 4x4. If there are two M.2 PCIe 4x4 slots, you can use the direct link to the CPU terminal (center Processor) M.2 socket for better performance.
Q: If my computer only supports PCIe Gen3, can it still work with a PCIe Gen4 SSD?
A: PCs that do not support PCIe Gen4 SSDs can still use the said SSDs. However, the SSDs performance will be limited to PCIe Gen3 levels.
Q: Do I need to install a driver to use my SSD?
A: ADATA SSDs can use standard drivers, which can be applied to different operating systems; at the same time, users can also install the drivers officially provided by the motherboard manufacturers.
A Full List of Troubleshooting Q & A is available on the ADATA Consumer Site for more complex questions like:
Q : What should I do if my SSD is unrecognizable, undetectable, unreadable, etc?
|Capacity||2TB / 1TB / 512GB||2TB / 1TB||2TB / 1TB / 512GB||2TB / 1TB / 512GB|
|Interface||PCIe Gen4x4||PCIe Gen4x4||PCIe Gen4x4||PCIe Gen3x4|
|Controller||InnoGrit IG5236A1||Innogrit IG5236||SMI SM2267G|
|Sequential Read [Max]||7400MBps||7400MBps||3900MBps||3500MBps|
|Sequential Write [Max]||6800MBps||6800MBps||3200MBps||3000MBps|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 490,000 IOPS||Up to 300,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 540,000 IOPS||Up to 240,000 IOPS|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||1480TB||1480TB||1480TB||1280TB|