Next-generation gaming has arrived. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 gives your games an adrenaline shot with incredible performance and futuristic, visually-stunning graphics. Experience heart-pounding, cinematic visuals on your favorite games with the combined power of DirectX 11, CUDA, 32x Anti-aliasing and NVIDIA PhysX technologies. And expand your visual real estate across three HD displays in jaw-dropping stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate in immersive gaming. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470: pure adrenaline meets visual bliss.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportThe new DirectX 11 GPU with full Shader Model 5.0, DirectCompute 11 and tessellation support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyNVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience.
- NVIDIA CUDA TechnologyCUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs. The CUDA technology has already been adopted by thousands of programmers to speed up those performance hungry computing applications.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround and 3-way SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- Interactive Ray TracingBy tracing the path of light through a 3D scene, ray tracing uses the power of the GPU to create spectacular, photo-realistic visuals. Get a glimpse into the future of gaming with ray tracing.