Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Onboard Video: Integrated graphics support for processors with Intel Graphics Technology:
- One Mini High Definition Multimedia Interface (Mini HDMI) back panel connector
- One Mini DisplayPort back panel connector
Onboard Video: * Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
- Supports Intel HD Graphics Built-in Visuals: Intel Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel InTru 3D, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, Intel Insider, Intel HD Graphics 510/530
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
- Max. shared memory 1024MB
* The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2
* Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (H...
The rise of the media hub had an impact on the barebone PC market. Manufacturers realize that people are using computers in more than one capacity now, and the requirements related to running a program like CAD are going to be much different from those used in regard to Netflix. This is what spawned mini barebone PCs. In addition to being an option for someone who does not require a lot of computing power, the mini barebone PC designation is also considered ideal for building an attractive, customized media hub.
Mini barebone PCs can be used in many different ways.
Here are just some of the potential applications:
1) Video game console
Using one PC for both gaming and work can be cumbersome. Furthermore, some would like to play from the comfort of their living rooms, more effectively dividing time spent on and off the clock. Sitting hunched over a monitor has nothing on being able to play on a big screen with surround sound.
This is where mini barebone PCs can be used effectively. By putting all gaming related content on a hard drive of choice and pairing it with a stellar graphics card, the full experience of a home theater can be accessed for gaming. This, effectively, marries the concept of console gaming with the advantages of a PC; it is representative of having the best of both worlds. Popular mini barebone PC models that can be used as video game consoles include the GIGABYTE BRIX Barebone PC.
2) Home computer
Just need to surf the web, watch Netflix and do a little word processing? Mini barebone PCs can easily be turned into a machine that fits this criteria. Building a custom computer on a budget can be easy and incredibly beneficial when using these kinds of options. Popular mini barebone PC models that can be used as home computers include the Intel NUC Barebone PC and the Foxconn NanoPC as well.
Need some extra computing power that has to be personalized? Some mini barebone PCs carry a little more heft than other models, allowing them to function as traditional servers in addition to ones designed specifically for media consumption. Many models have much of the same functionality as the full tower versions that inspired them, including various necessary ports. Popular mini barebone PC models that can be used as servers include the Shuttle SH67H3.