Skip to: |

Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.

If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, Laptops, Electronics, HDTVs, Digital Cameras and More!

Sign up today for a 30-day free trial of Newegg Premier
  • Shipping Destination: United States
  • Wish List
  • Feedback
  • Help
Search all
Search
Home
Home > 
Electronics > 
Home Audio & Home Theater > 
Sound Bars > 
Energy > 
Item#: 2BG-0003-00001

Energy Power Base TV Sound System with Bluetooth

  • Compact, high-performance, pedestal-style 2.1 system
  • Separate tweeters & midrange drivers w/ dual subwoofers
  • Bluetooth wireless
  • Dolby Digital
  • Digital optical & 3.5mm to dual RCA cables included
  • Pin It
  • Email this page
ICON Loading...

Model

Brand
Energy

Spec

Type
SoundBar
Channels
2.1 CH
Sold As
Single

Features

Color
Black
Features
Compact, high-performance, pedestal-style 2.1 system

Separate tweeters & midrange drivers w/ dual subwoofers

Bluetooth wireless

Dolby Digital

Digital optical & 3.5mm to dual RCA cables included

Quick Info


Do you own this product? Write a Review

ICON Loading...

Filter Results

Go
  • Anonymous
  • 7/17/2014 8:33:50 PM
  • Tech Level: High
  • Ownership: 1 day to 1 week
  • Verified Owner

5 out of 5 eggsExcellent All in One

Pros: I'll start with the loudness. I just connected it to my tablet with bluetooth and cranked JUSTICE as loud as the thing would go. It not only filled my whole house but I couldn't physically stand in front of the thing without it physically hurting me. It was crystal clear too.

Others:
- Simple setup
- You can program "it" to "your" remote!
- Bluetooth
- Integrated sub.
- Works as a tv stand.
- the 3D (2.1) interpretation works if you like that (which I do)

Cons: If you love bass that shakes the foundation and distorts voices and treble then this is not for you.

If you only have analog input (the 3.5 plug kind) then there are way cheaper options. You should have digital optical for this.

Other Thoughts: It's a big solid brick of a thing. It's 2 feet wide, a foot deep, and heavy enough to hold most TVs. I mention this because it is "not" a "bar", make sure you have the space and weight to handle it.

I got it to replace the SoundsMattersHD I've had for 5 years; which is a quarter the size but equal in sound; it just happens to make a squelching sound occasionally when there's no input.

Seriously, for 99% of people this box will fulfill your TV and bluetooth audio needs with ease. For the other 1% buy it for your mom.

Did you find this review helpful? Yes No

Compare Offers from All Sellers

Seller Name & Rating Offer Details  
ICON Loading...

More Buying Options

Are you an E-Blast Insider? Subscribe Newegg e-Blast
PayPal
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.

Home
Home > 
Electronics > 
Home Audio & Home Theater > 
Sound Bars > 
Energy > 
Item#: 2BG-0003-00001
Related Products
Model Brand ONKYO Model LS B50 Spec Type ...
Toshiba's all new ABX3250 Audio Base is designed ...
Model Brand Sharp Model HTSB30D Spec Type SoundBar ...
ClearSounds Bluetooth TV and audio listening system Remarkably ...
Shop by Region: United States | Canada | China
VeriSign Click for the BBB Business Review of this Computers - Supplies & Parts in Whittier CAThis site protected by Trustwave's Trusted Commerce program Inc500
Policy & Agreement | Privacy Policy  © 2000-2014 Newegg Inc.  All rights reserved.
If the Adobe Reader does not appear when you click on a link for a PDF file, you can download Adobe Reader from the Adobe web site. nassau