AVerMedia AVerTV HD DVR
AVerTV HD DVR is a superior device to digitalize piles of videotapes turning your content recorded in analog video into DVD format! It has (1) HDMI input and (1) Dongle Cable input, so you can easily connect your desktop computer with your home video devices in just one step - plug and play!
The AVerTV HD DVR - is a High Definition / Analog video capture card. It's equipped with HDMI input and through the included Dongle Cable, users will have Component, S-Video and Composite Video input interfaces as well. This Allows users to connect to their Cable / Satellite Set-Top-Box, Gaming Console and HD Video recorders to capture High Definition and Analog video content on their PC.
How to use AVerMedia AVerTVHD DVR C027 with Adobe Flash Expression Encoder 3.1
The package includes our AVer MediaCenter software application with advanced software encoding algorithm engine and built-in schedule recording features. Users can capture HD video up to 1080i, and save it in MPEG-2 or H.264 file format (which can be used to playback on your iPod or PSP gaming device) as well as program start and end times of TV shows from your HD Cable / Satellite Set-Top-Box.
Note: This product was designed for AVer MediaCenter software and will not work with Windows Media Center.
Uncompressed Capture with 4:2:2 Color Resolution
With a fast disk array, you can directly capture uncompressed video through HDMI connection. The HDMI capability of the 4:2:2 color resolution video can present crystal-like picture quality to meet the superior needs of HD fans.
High Quality Analog Capturing
With the accompanying 9-in-1 analog cable, capturing standard and high definition analog video has never been easier. Moreover, you can capture 1080i HD video via component input and edit your own professional video clips on your PC.
Real-time HD H.264 Recording
The latest AVer MediaCenter creates a brand new capture solution focusing on both quality and compression efficiency. It supports real-time 720p/1080i HD H.264 recording, which not only allows you to preserve the crystal-like HD picture but also saves up to 3 times your hard disk space.
Record 1080i HD Video via HDMI Connection*
With the AVerMedia DarkCrystal HD Capture Pro, you can watch and record high definition video content* directly to your PC via the HDMI or component inputs.
*Capturing HD content with HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) is not supported.
- Capture HD Content up to 1080i
- Grab Video from HDMI and Analog Connections
- Record HD Video Gameplay
- Upload to YouTube
- Real-time HD H.264 Recording
- Support Both SD and HD Video Sources
- Watch Blu-ray Movies without a Blu-ray Drive
- Easy Capture with Professional Quality
- Color Adjustment (Excepts Video via HDMI Input)
- 4:3/16:9 Aspect Ratio Conversion
- Zoom-in Cut
- Compatible with Adobe® Flash Media Live Encoder 3.1
- Composite (RCA)
- Component (Y Pb Pr, 1080i / 720p)
- HDMI (1080i / 720p)
- Analog Audio L/R
- For SD Video Capturing
- Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0GHz
- AMD Athlon™ 64 3200+
- For HD Video Real-time Capturing (MPEG-2 Format)
- Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.4GHz
- AMD Athlon™ 64x2 Dual Core 2.8GHz
- For HD Video Real-time Capturing (H.264 Format)
- Intel® Core™ i5 750 or AMD equivalent
- VGA card with DirectX9.0c or above*
- 512 MB RAM**
- PCI-E Slot
- Sound Card
- Windows® 7/Vista™/XP (32/64-Bit)
- AVerMedia DarkCrystal HD Capture Pro (Weight: 2oz (59g))
- Installation CD (Driver & Applications)
- Installation CD (CyberLink PowerDirector 8 HE & CyberLink PowerProducer 5 BD)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Dongle Cable
- Low Profile Bracket
*Standalone graphics card is recommended for HD video
**2GB RAM is recommended for HD video capturing.